The Sorcerers Apprentice-DVDRip-Xvid

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on November 12, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Sorcerers Apprentice-DVDRip-Xvid (Size: 879.27 MB)
 The Sorcerers Apprentice.avi879.27 MB

Description

This was Diamond's video and audio source (thx). I just merged the two files together and encoded to a smaller file size....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963966/

Storyline

Balthazar Blake (Nicolas Cage) is a master sorcerer in modern-day Manhattan trying to defend the city from his arch-nemesis, Maxim Horvath (Alfred Molina). Balthazar can't do it alone, so he recruits Dave Stutler (Jay Baruchel), a seemingly average guy who demonstrates hidden potential, as his reluctant protégé. The sorcerer gives his unwilling accomplice a crash course in the art and science of magic, and together, these unlikely partners work to stop the forces of darkness. It'll take all the courage Dave can muster to survive his training, save the city and get the girl as he becomes The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

REVIEW:

Nic Cage is back and better then ever. Thanks to Jerry Bruckheimer and director Jon Turteltaub. Movies like this don't require perfect acting. It only require great scenes that grab your attention. This movie does it and does it well. The storyline is unique..a young kid a nobody growing up to possess magical powers. The cast has great chemistry and character development. Not to mention the special effects are gold. From beginning to end i was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. If you have some free time. I would definitely check out this movie.

SCREENS:

SEED AND ENJOY FOLKS!!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
879.27 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
The Sorcerers Apprentice-DVDRip-Xvid

Trailer