The Sorcerer's Scourge, Book 5 of the Sorcerer's Path.zip

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 29, 2013 by Novels4ALLin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Sorcerer's Scourge, Book 5 of the Sorcerer's Path.zip (Size: 1.73 MB)
 The Sorcerer's Scourge, Book 5 of the Sorcerer's Path.zip1.73 MB

Description

The Sorcerer's Scourge, Book 5 of the Sorcerer's Path
by: Brock E. Deskins

Description: King Jarvin is in exile and his only hope is for Azerick and his wizard friends, along with a small army out of North Haven, to ride to the rescue. But the traitor and his vastly superior forces are not the greatest threat to the kingdom. Far to the north, a lich of extraordinary power has been gathering dark energy for years and is nearly ready to release it upon the living. Back home, Azerick's apprentice finds herself in so much trouble she may single-handedly reignite the war between Valaria and their southern neighbor.

Formats: .PDF, .MOBI, .EPUB

Feedback is most welcome! Enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.73 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Sorcerer's Scourge, Book 5 of the Sorcerer's Path.zip

All Comments

I know the futility of railing against illegal downloading and am flattered that people find my work worth stealing--ahem, sharing I mean--. I would greatly appreciate it if you would at least have the courtesy to post a positive review on Amazon or other appropriate sites to help me find buyers. As an independent author, my income and resources are limited and only my meager Amazon sales allow me to continue to create new works. Support yourselves by supporting me. Thank you. --Brock E. Deskins