The Songreaver's Tale Series by Andrew Hunter

seeders: 12
leechers: 2
Added on April 18, 2014 by Sagarrrrrr619in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Songreaver's Tale Series by Andrew Hunter (Size: 1.04 MB)
 Hungering_Flame,_The_Andrew_Hunter.epub448.84 KB
 Songreaver-_-Andrew Hunter.epub328.33 KB
 Necromancer's_Nephew_Andrew_Hunter.epub283.89 KB

Description

The Necromancer's Nephew (The Songreaver's Tale, #1)
When the Dragon Lord’s army destroys the city of Brenhaven, ten year old Garrett is badly burned and left for dead in the ashes. Rescued by a mysterious sorcerer, Garrett finds a new life, and learns a grisly trade in Wythr, the tomb-city of necromancers. Now, with the help of a ghoul, a zombie, and a girl who drinks blood, Garrett must discover the secrets buried beneath the ancient city and find a way to end the Dragon Lord’s fiery reign.

The Hungering Flame (The Songreaver's Tale, #2)
Garrett, an apprentice necromancer, flees the tomb city of Wythr with the help of his friends, a ghoul who likes pies and the vampire girl he would follow anywhere. Can they find the lost necromancers and their army of the dead, rumored destroyed by the fanatical war priests of the Chadiri Empire? Garrett must face his greatest fears and escape the cleansing flames of the inquisition in the hope of forging a new alliance that might turn the tide of the war.

Songreaver (The Songreaver's Tale, #3)
On the road home from a hard-won victory against the armies of the Chadiri dragon lord, the young sorcerer Garrett encounters an insidious new threat, unlike any he's faced before. With the help of his friends, a ghoul, a vampire, and a girl who doesn't exist, he must find the secret of an ancient magic that slumbers far beneath the tomb city of the death goddess. (Book three of The Songreaver's Tale)

My name is Andrew Hunter. I am an artist and writer living in the Pacific Northwest with my wife, two kids, and a cat.

My love of fantasy began in my early youth, reading Tolkien and Lewis and came of age in the scary, wonderful days when all the parents were worried that Dungeons and Dragons was going to make their kids go crazy like Tom Hanks in that movie on the TV. Somehow, I survived to grow up, despite the best efforts of all those corrupting influences like Gygax, Lovecraft, and Lieber. My deepest gratitude to all of them.

Thank you for visiting, and I hope you enjoy my work.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.04 MB
seeders:12
leechers:2
The Songreaver's Tale Series by Andrew Hunter