The Solitude of Passion (Addison Moore).epub

seeders: 17
leechers: 1
Added on May 19, 2014 by Sagarrrrrr619in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Solitude of Passion (Addison Moore).epub (Size: 509.04 KB)
 The Solitude of Passion (Addison Moore).epub509.04 KB

Description

From the NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling author, Addison Moore:

New Adult Romance *Sexual situations, Mature audiences*

"The Solitude of Passion is UNPUTDOWNABLE!!! Filled with honest emotions, real characters like none I have read before. It sucked me in from the first chapter and stayed with me long after I read the last page!" Delphina Reads Too Much Book Blog

“Addison Moore is a MASTER of words! The Solitude of Passion will take you in deep.” SupaGurl book blog

“You ABSOLUTLEY MUST READ this book! The writing style is beautiful. It pulled me in from page one.” Blissful book blog

“An Addison Moore favorite! I had a hard time putting this down!” Amazon reviewer, Andrea

“I recommend the Solitude of Passion!!! …to anyone looking for action, adventure, and of course ROMANCE!!! ” Tiffany Craig, Vine Voice

“A book that crosses ALL boundaries! Two weeks later and I’m still thinking about it! A POWEFRUL STORY OF LOVE, FAITH AND REDEMPTION.” Kitkat101

“The Solitude of Passion draws you in from page one. It keeps you on the edge of your seat until The End. Addison Moore has pulled off yet another PERFECT love story!” Tamara's One Stop Indie blog

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
509.04 KB
seeders:17
leechers:1
The Solitude of Passion (Addison Moore).epub