The Sly Fox and the Little Red Hen ebook Ladybird epub mobi Children’s Fiction

seeders: 5
leechers: 4
Added on March 4, 2015 by KiwiSue49in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Sly Fox and the Little Red Hen ebook Ladybird epub mobi Children’s Fiction (Size: 8.93 MB)
 The Sly Fox and the Little Red - Ladybird Books.mobi6.74 MB
 The Sly Fox and the Little Red - Ladybird Books.epub2.2 MB

Description

THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING AND SEEDING THIS EBOOK

Title:
THE SLY FOX AND THE LITTLE RED HEN – Retold by Vera Southgate, Illustrations by Robert Lumley

Description: (courtesy of Amazon)
Based on the traditional fairy tale 'The Sly Fox and the Little Red Hen', this vibrantly illustrated story is sure to become a favourite in every home. Find out what happens when a naughty fox tries to capture a clever little hen! Part of the Ladybird 'Well-Loved Tales’ series - a perfect introduction to fairy tales for preschoolers - this hardback book contains lots of funny rhythm and rhyme to delight young children. Ideal for reading aloud and sharing with 2-4 year olds.

Note: Another scanned – personally owned – book made into an ebook for your enjoyment.
Programs used in the creation and testing of this ebook are as follows:
Sigil, Picasa, Paint, Snagit, Word, Mobipocket Reader, Calibre and Kindle for PC; Kindle, MoonPlus Reader and Aldiko for Android, KindlePreviewer for PC (FireHD, HDX, HDX8.9).

Enjoy.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.93 MB
seeders:5
leechers:4
The Sly Fox and the Little Red Hen ebook Ladybird epub mobi Children’s Fiction

All Comments

Great job! Well formatted, and top quality illustrations - thank you. I have yet to convert my first children's picture book, and I suspect it is not as easy as it might seem.