The Skull Defekts - Dances In Dreams Of The Known Unknown [320kbps] (2014) [Gorgatz]

seeders: 4
leechers: 7
Added on March 24, 2014 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

The Skull Defekts - Dances In Dreams Of The Known Unknown [320kbps] (2014) [Gorgatz] (Size: 98.06 MB)
 09 - Cyborganization.mp315.89 MB
 04 - King Of Misinformation.mp314.26 MB
 01 - Pattern Of Thoughts.mp312.34 MB
 03 - The Fable.mp311.56 MB
 02 - It Started With The Light.mp310.46 MB
 06 - The Known Unknown.mp310.06 MB
 08 - Little Treasure.mp39.36 MB
 07 - Venom.mp37.82 MB
 05 - Awaking Dream.mp36.15 MB
 Cover.jpg171.51 KB

Description

The Skull Defekts - Dances In Dreams Of The Known Unknown [320kbps] (2014) [Gorgatz]

- I N F O -

“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know.”

This flawless logic from D.H.Rumsfeld seems, with the benefit of hindsight, to be more than sufficient reason to illegally invade two Middle-Eastern sovereign states, murder tens of thousands of innocent people, obliterate the infrastructures of both countries and systematically destroy the very fabric of their societies before paying ourselves billions to rebuild both places whilst all the time overseeing the largest theft of natural resource in history - nothing unknown about that.

But, to finer things and thankfully we no longer have to worry about the carnage and bloodshed which A.C.L. Blair signed us up for prior to taking up his position as a Middle-Eastern peace envoy, because there are lots of other things which are far more important, like The Grammy Awards and televised celebrity diving.

The Skull Defekts are a Swedish group who sound as though they like early Sonic Youth very, very much. Fortunately for them, I like early Sonic Youth too, particularly the album “Sister” which this record seems to be a distant cousin of. Discordant, angular guitaring melded with eternally circular drum patterns, soundtrack the distorted, feedback-soaked grumbling of someone who probably didn’t buy the first Fountains of Wayne album when it came out in 1996.

- T R A C K L I S T -

1. Pattern Of Thoughts
2. It Started With The Light
3. The Fable
4. King Of Misinformation
5. Awaking Dream
6. The Known Unknown
7. Venom
8. Little Treasure
9. Cyborganization

Format: Mp3, CBR 320 kbps
Genre: Avant-garde / Experimental Rock
Size: 98.06 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
98.06 MB
seeders:4
leechers:7