The Sisters Of Mercy - Greatest Hits Vol 1

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 9, 2009 by in Music
Torrent verified.

The Sisters Of Mercy - Greatest Hits Vol 1 (Size: 168.49 MB)
 Sisters of Mercy, The - Greatest Hits Volume One - 01 - Under the gun.mp313.07 MB
 Sisters of Mercy, The - Greatest Hits Volume One - 02 - Temple of love.mp318.58 MB
 Sisters of Mercy, The - Greatest Hits Volume One - 03 - Vision thing.mp317.32 MB
 Sisters of Mercy, The - Greatest Hits Volume One - 04 - Detonation boulevard.mp38.78 MB
 Sisters of Mercy, The - Greatest Hits Volume One - 05 - Doctor Jeep.mp36.97 MB
 Sisters of Mercy, The - Greatest Hits Volume One - 06 - More.mp319.23 MB
 Sisters of Mercy, The - Greatest Hits Volume One - 07 - Lucretia my reflection.mp319.98 MB
 Sisters of Mercy, The - Greatest Hits Volume One - 08 - Dominion (Mother Russia).mp316.14 MB
 Sisters of Mercy, The - Greatest Hits Volume One - 09 - This corrosion.mp323.54 MB
 Sisters of Mercy, The - Greatest Hits Volume One - 10 - No time to cry.mp39.07 MB
 Sisters of Mercy, The - Greatest Hits Volume One - 11 - Walk away.mp37.78 MB
 Sisters of Mercy, The - Greatest Hits Volume One - 12 - Body and soul.mp38.03 MB

Description

The Sisters of Mercy - Greatest Hits Vol.1

Genre: Gothic Rock

Extensie: Mp3

Bitrate: 320 Kbps

Jaar: 1993

01. Under the gun

02. Temple of love

03. Vision thing

04. Detonation boulevard

05. Doctor Jeep

06. More

07. Lucretia my reflection

08. Dominion (Mother Russia)

09. This corrosion

10. No time to cry

11. Walk away

12. Body and soul

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
168.49 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Sisters Of Mercy - Greatest Hits Vol 1

All Comments

Thank you
thanx alot ..appreciated
Been looking fr a nic copy of this, thank you uploader. I wasn't goth per-se back in the 80s, but when i started HS in 1982, I knew one thing for sure... goth chicks were HOT.... (no not the gloomy chain smoking never bathes bi-polar my daddy doesn't love me and my mom doesn't understand , but the chicks dressed up like vampires or like they were sexy witches or sexy vamps to be into the "scene" back then, with several colleges nearby including Yale there were lots of the wannabes) so this was one of the bands playing on the trusty Sparkomatic stereo cassette player with the pioneer 6x9's pumping out the moody melodramatic music and trying to get the girl to "make out" in the cemetary or on the hook man's road..... ahhh good memories! Thanks Uploader Now throw up some Bauhaus
Great quality
Great quality
Is A great record and all is there
thanks for the album
WELL SORTED NICE ONEWELL SORTED NICE ONE