The Single Lady Spy Series(1-2.5)[ePUB][iGB]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 14, 2015 by iGetBooksin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Single Lady Spy Series(1-2.5)[ePUB][iGB] (Size: 774.14 KB)
 The End of Me (The Single Lady Spy, #1) - Tara Brown.epub362.49 KB
 The End of Games (The Single Lady Spy, #2) - Tara Brown.epub301.81 KB
 The End of You (The Single Lady Spy, #2.5)-Tara Brown.epub109.84 KB

Description

imageimageimage

Book 1 - His death was almost the end of me.

He was still everywhere, surrounding me.

In our children's eyes, in the smell lingering in our bed, in candy bar wrappers stuffed down the side of the minivan driver door.

He was everywhere except where I needed him to be.

In my arms, kissing my lips, on the name of the deed to our house.

When his death didn't end me, the proposal from the man who owned every moment of my life, did.

My husband carried on in the places he wanted to be but I was gone the moment I agreed.

The moment I let him have me, was the end of me.

Adult 19+

Book 2 - See you at Christmas!

The words are still burning a hole in Evie Evans' mind and undergarments. Not that she really has time to think about it. Not with the world ending, as always, and the kids' school starting back up.

But when Evie and the team stumble upon something no one expected, her and Servario are reunited much sooner than anticipated. Only the reunion is not the one they had planned.

Once again she finds herself in the arms of the bad guy and making alliances with the wrong side.

Stay tuned for the exciting second novel in The Single Lady Spy series!

The End of Games

Book 2.5 - Evie Evans is a spy—she’s just not a very good one.
Years of soccer mom duties have softened her in all the wrong places.
But being thrust back into the spy world and forced to join an elite team of assassins has hardened her up in a hurry.
When the team is sent to Dubai to stop a trafficking ring, she isn’t sure she can stomach the life she is being forced to live.
Of course the affection from the sexy man in her life, Coop, her younger superior officer, should make it all just a little bit more bearable.
But Evie isn’t a girl anymore.
She’s a woman who’s smart enough to know her own heart. She just isn’t sure about the decisions it has been making as of late.
One in particular.

Don't miss this Single Lady Spy series novella

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
774.14 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Single Lady Spy Series(1-2.5)[ePUB][iGB]