The Sims 4 Update 2 (Included crack does not work/NO CRACK YET) - 3DM

seeders: 5
leechers: 22
Added on September 10, 2014 by Dungeonseekerin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 4 Update 2 (Included crack does not work/NO CRACK YET) - 3DM (Size: 37.01 MB)
 The Sims 4 Update 2 & Crack V4 - 3DM.zip37.01 MB

Description

Here's 3DM with the latest update for The Sims 4.

Included is Crack V4 WHICH DOES NOT WORK WITH UPDATE 2. Download the update but do not apply it yet, wait for an updated crack to come.

Enjoy and please seed for as long as possible

Please note this is a 3DM release which has been repacked by www.skidrowcrack.com.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
37.01 MB
seeders:5
leechers:22
The Sims 4 Update 2 (Included crack does not work/NO CRACK YET) - 3DM

Trailer

All Comments

Skidrowcrack serves you up some tasty trojans, doesn't it? Never trust them. This update doesn't work because it has missing/altered files. Never trust a scene patch that comes out 11 minutes after the official patch. Lol

A word to the wise, never download from websites. Everyones gotta learn it, so he's the advise. If it wasn't found on a torrent/p2p engine with good feedback, don't share it.

If this was real, it'd be shared by legitimate sources all over the internet. Not some dude wondering why and putting up on a torrent website failing to realize why everyone is ignoring this update....

Virus Total Detection Ratio:
So basically, I've just installed a virus. Even my browser acts weirdly, opens some random sites for me. How can I remove it? :( Yeah, I know, I'm dumb.
Confirmed it is not working. FTR this file was downloaded directly from Skidrowcrack as an all in one download with no mention of the crack not working (infact a comment suggested the crack was updated). I will update the torrent info to let everyone know the update is genuine but the crack doesn't work.

Just re download and re apply update 1 with crack V4 and your game will work again.

This is what happens when you upload from work, sorry peeps
Thanks
Why are you uploading from work and not verifying files and integrity before uploading to other people....?
The launcher doesn't work at all with update 2
I didn't try it bycose i know it wouldn't work. They made changes in the TS4 file. I really don't understand why this uploader share something like this without knowing that this is not going to work We just have to wait.....

Original file name, directly from 3DM:

3DMGAME-The.Sims.4.Crack.v4.*****For*****.Update.1-3DM
Listen... They updated also the "TS4" file in update 2. I notest that the size is different. So probably 3DM must update their crack file, otherwise is doesn't work. I'll wait....

TS4 (Update 1) "26.440kB" (9/5/14)
TS4 (Update 2) "26.475kB" (9/9/14)
This is fake. It has missing patch files and altered patch files. You can't expect the update that showed up on their website exactly 11 minutes after the patches release to be real...
I Dont Think Its Working! Dont download
Cannot initialize the launcher, nothing happens when I double press the icon.
Read the torrent description, it clearly says there's no crack yet for this update and warn you to not install it, seriously folks, you're dumb by choice.