The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff-FLT

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on January 25, 2012 by MitGuNNeRin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff-FLT (Size: 2.29 GB)
 fairlight.nfo4.09 KB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB
 flt-s3mp47.68 MB

Description

Release - nFo

Information -

Year: 2012
Genre: Add-on (Content pack)
Developer: Electronic Arts
Publisher: Electronic Arts

Publication Type: License
Language: English, Russian, MULTi17

Release Group: FAIRLIGHT

Recommended system requirements:

√ Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7
√ Processor: Pentium IV 2 GHz
√ Memory: 1 GB
√ Hard drive space: 2.5 GB
√ Audio device: compatible with DirectX 9.0
√ Video: 128 MB VRAM with Shader 2.0 support

√ To play you must have installed a licensed version of The Sims 3 or «The Sims 3. The Collector's Edition "!

Description:
Let life characters sparkle with new colors! In January, The Sims 3 will get a stunning new directory. Luxury furnishings for the bedroom and bathroom, plus a romantic lingerie - that will give your ward "The Sims 3 bedroom exquisite catalog." Create a unique nest, where it will be a romantic canopy bed, no less remarkable furniture and exquisite bath. Put the finishing touches: put a vase of flowers, candles and scatter rose petals - all of which help create the right mood. Is your character going on a romantic date or just want to spend a pleasant evening? The new intimate lingerie is designed for fun! Simple but elegant hairstyle will complement the character and appearance highlight the desire for pleasant rest.

"The Sims 3 bedroom Exquisite Catalog" will help you to be always prepared for any eventuality - a chance encounter, enjoying the Jacuzzi or a pleasant and relaxing at home.

Features:

Create a unique atmosphere with romantic four-poster bed, a chair in the style of 40s and other items.

Make your bathroom looks modern and elegantly furnished in the style of the spa, including hot tub.

And the finishing touches. Vases with flowers, candles and rose petals - all of which help create the right mood.

Conquer the dresses. Preparing for a romantic evening or just want to relax - the new clothes are suitable for this purpose could not be better!

Complete the image of an elegant hairdo, because you can shine even in moments of relaxation!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.29 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff-FLT

All Comments

No longer seeded
Installed this SP after I installed Showtime. If you install out of order you must copy crack to Master suite installation not the base game installation. Game works great, installation was easy.
Sims 3 installation order as of now i think.
do i need the sims 3 game originaly purchased or collectors edition? coz its wat is says? i have sims 3 and expansion packs til townlife all downloaded, non purchased.
Does this torrent allow me to mount it using Power ISO? Because I don't only like using cracks... It crashes my game and then I will have to uninstall EVERYTHING... I really need more people to upload game that allow me to mount it to a virtual drive... Please let me know asap