The Sims 3 All-EP's & SP's 4US3FDAMALAA part III

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 19, 2016 by 4us3fdamalaain Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

The Sims 3 All-EP's & SP's 4US3FDAMALAA part III (Size: 27.23 GB)
 vty-0311.iso4.63 GB
 rld-s3sp07.iso2.66 GB
 vty-0330.iso2.47 GB
 rld-s3gn.iso4.95 GB
 rld-s3e3.iso6.76 GB
 rld-ts3ep8.iso3.91 GB
 rld-s304.iso1.85 GB

Description

Hello everybody!
This is The Sims 3 Installation Guide. I'll tell how exactly you need to install the game, and it will work perfectly!

1. Checking things!
- check your: videocard(s) driver up-to-date.
- check your: You OS ( Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10) all drivers up-to-date.
- check your: 1. avalilable space: this re-pack is 90.00 GB, so when you download it will 90.00 GB.
2. find enough space for the game files, and the installation folders. which is always NOT the C!, then D or whatelese is the letter.
3. makes all the folder what you'll need, you'll need 21 ( 20 packs and the base game)
4. these are the games names: The Sims 3, The Sims 3 World Adventures, The Sims 3 Ambitions, The Sims 3 Disel Stuff, The Sims 3 University Life, The Sims 3 Into the future, The Sims 3 Seasons, The Sims 3 Pets, The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats Stuff, The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff, The Sims 3 Late Night, The Sims 3 High(-tech) and Loft Stuff, The Sims 3 Movie Stuff, The Sims 3 70's, 80's & 90's Stuff, The Sims 3 Generations, The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff, The Sims 3 Outdoor living Stuff, The Sims 3 Island Paradise, The Sims 3 Supernaturals, The Sims 3 Showtime, The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff <- these are the folder name should be, <- here you'll installing all the sims 3 games to each seperate folder!

2. If you are done with this folder to make, then let's get started the game installation.

1. The Sims 3 base game, then whatever you like, but the last one will be the The Sims 3 "Into the future" EP!
2. You'll find a folder in my repack, called "The Sims 3 Updates & crack" <- here you'll find the patches and the crack!

Important! if you don't want to install all EP's and SP's, then you have to do the patch the game in every case, then crack the 1.67.2 the base game!

3. If you have installed all games, and the base game updates, then u have to install the EP's and SP's updates too, which is in that folder too, then CRACK the GAME AGAIN!

4. Enjoy it! :D

If you have any question to ask, feel free to ask that, PM me, and i'll write back as soon as possible! :D

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
27.23 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Sims 3 All-EP's & SP's 4US3FDAMALAA part III

Trailer

Screenshots

The Sims 3 All-EP's & SP's 4US3FDAMALAA part III screenshot