The Simpsons: Tapped Out hack - v4.1.0

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on February 12, 2013 by Wobbuffetin Games > Handheld
Torrent verified.

The Simpsons: Tapped Out hack - v4.1.0 (Size: 10.6 MB)
 Tapped Out.10.6 MB

Description

Works on all iOS devices. Gives unlimited cash and donuts. Works on most up-to-date version of The Simpsons Tapped Out.

Programs/devices needed: Jailbroken iOS device, i-Funbox. iFile, ldone and MobileTerminal can all be downloaded from Cydia.

How to:
NOTE: ALL commands are case sensitive.

Connect your device to your computer and run i-Funbox. Browse to var > mobile and store the Tapped Out file. Rename the file to 'Tapped' and proceed to use MobileTerminal on your iOS device.
In MobileTerminal, type the following (after every command, press enter or return):
su
alpine (OR if you have changed the password, enter that instead)
ldone Tapped -s
chmod 775 Tapped
killall -9 SpringBoard

Once your device resprings, go to: var > mobile and rename the file back to 'Tapped Out'. Cut the file and paste it in var > mobile > applications > Tapped Out (or) Tapped Out Release ROW. After pasting, reboot your device and it'll work. Just buy something with your cash and you'll have 8192 donuts. Enjoy!

Also note: Sometimes if you start the game and you have 0 donuts, just buy something and your donuts will be back.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.6 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
The Simpsons: Tapped Out hack - v4.1.0

Trailer

Screenshots

The Simpsons: Tapped Out hack - v4.1.0 screenshot

All Comments

I haven't been banned, nor anyone else I know or heard of has been banned. Check the screenshot, I have 25 million cash, can't get any more abusive than that.
Are you typing I or l? If l, then you probably haven't added the required source. Add this to your sources if you haven't already: http://ihacksrepo.com