The Secret By The Lake By Louise Douglas {HTD } EPUB ~KnightinKat

seeders: 7
leechers: 3
Added on March 30, 2016 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Secret By The Lake By Louise Douglas {HTD } EPUB ~KnightinKat (Size: 489.3 KB)
 torrent downloaded from kat.cr {HTD-2016}.txt423 bytes
 Cover.png156.98 KB
 The Secret by the Lake.epub331.91 KB

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB
Genre: Fiction, Mystery, Thriller
ISBN:9780552779272

About:

A Family Tragedy. Amy's always felt like something's been missing in her life. When a tragedy forces the family she works for as a nanny to retreat to a small lakeside cottage, she realises she cannot leave them now. A Sister' Secret. But Amy finds something unsettling about the cottage by the lake. This is where the children's mother spent her childhood - and the place where her sister disappeared mysteriously at just seventeen. A Web Of Lies. Soon Amy becomes tangled in the missing sister's story as dark truths begin rising to the surface. But can Amy unlock the secrets of the past before they repeat themselves? Louise Douglas' beautifully crafted and haunting page-turner will hold you in its grip.

Wish you all a Happy Torrents Day 2016

~KnightinKat

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
489.3 KB
seeders:7
leechers:3