The Rocky Horror Picture Show [MP3-M3U-Log-Cov-CD][Bubanee]

seeders: 19
leechers: 4
Added on October 9, 2009 by Bubaneein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show [MP3-M3U-Log-Cov-CD][Bubanee] (Size: 77.94 MB)
 01. Science Fiction,double Feature - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror Picture...6.37 MB
 02. Dammit Janet - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror Picture Show -.mp33.77 MB
 03. Over At The Frankenstein Place - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror Picture...3.71 MB
 04. The Time Warp - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror Picture Show -.mp34.73 MB
 05. Sweet Transvestite - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror Picture Show -.mp34.7 MB
 06. I Can Make You A Man - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror Picture Show -.mp32.85 MB
 07. Hot Patootie - Bless My Soul - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror Picture Show...4.42 MB
 08. I Can Make You A Man- Reprise - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror Picture Show...2.45 MB
 09. Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch Me - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror Picture Show -.mp33.56 MB
 10. Eddie - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror Picture Show -.mp33.89 MB
 11. Rose Tint My World - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror Picture Show -.mp311.49 MB
 12. I'm Going Home - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror Picture Show -.mp33.86 MB
 13. Super Heroes - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror Picture Show -.mp34.04 MB
 14. Science Fiction,double Feature- Reprise - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror...2.01 MB
 15. The Time Warp (Remix) - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror Picture Show -.mp38.71 MB
 16. The Time Warp (Karaoke) - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror Picture Show -.mp36.44 MB
 RH - Back.jpg402.75 KB
 RH - CD.jpg207.2 KB
 RH - Front.jpg340.64 KB
 The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Rocky Horror Picture Show.m3u2.59 KB
 The Rocky Horror Picture Show.log8.22 KB

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
77.94 MB
seeders:19
leechers:4
The Rocky Horror Picture Show [MP3-M3U-Log-Cov-CD][Bubanee]

All Comments

Excellent Quality Soundtrack!
Album art is excellent, playlist file works, log ID Tags mostly filled out properly, mp3s are VBR -V2 180-216kbps.
Thanx Bubanee. Just a jump to the right...Fun for Rocky Horror Fans :) Quality fine @VBR V2
Bubanee as always your the best for music. my first choice everytime. thank you
what can I say its just so cool
Perfect! Thank you very much!
gotta love it old school sound track
Brings back good memories.
Excellent, thanks a lot
Bubanee RULES!!! quick, clean and well organized. RHPS lives***
Loved this soundtrack