The Road DVDSCR PROPER H264

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on January 12, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Road DVDSCR PROPER H264 (Size: 349.09 MB)
 The.Road.DVDSCR.PROPER.H264[PC.Mac.Xbox.PS3.ipod].mp4349.09 MB

Description

*** Small-sized 2-pass re-encode of TOXiC DVDSCR V2 (full-length) screener for computers (PC, Mac), PS3 or Xbox, portable and mobile devices (Ipod, Itouch) . ***
*** Video is 480x272 H264; audio is 44.1 kHz/stereo AAC LC and container is MP4. ***

The Road 2009

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0898367

Release Date: January 11, 2010
Source: DVDSCR V2
Input Size: 1.92 GB
Genre: Adventure | Drama | Thriller
IMDB Rating: 8.1/10 (5,059 votes)
RT Critics: 6.8/10 (141 reviews)
Directed By: John Hillcoat
Starring: Viggo Mortensen, Kodi McPhee, Charlize Theron, Guy Pearce

A post-apocalyptic tale of a man and his son trying to survive by any means possible.

I recommend CoreCodec for H264 (avc1, x264) video-playback, free DivX 7 for AAC sound-playback (and .mkv with AAC), Haali splitter (free, comes with CoreCodec) as the fastest and best combination for Windows Media Player. This is what I use.
VLC player (free), mplayer (free) and KMplayer (free) are available as alternative for all platforms (operating systems) out there and have BUILT-IN codecs and MP4 capabilities. But, video quality is approx. 10-15% lower, blurrier at least on system I have.
One can try CCCP matroska codec pack, where ffdshow codec/filter packs and Haali splitter comes in one package and support MP4 playback - but extra caution is required during the install process.
QuickTime of course, supports H264/AAC natively.
PS3 + HDMI cable + newer TV have been reported as best combination.
And please, do not watch it with a nose in the screen, take proper distance to the monitor or TV (as advised in TV manuals).Many of movies I encode have embedded subtitles. So far, only VLC player is able to use them correctly.

NOTE: Yesterday's version had some "issues" in last two minutes.
I cut-out last three minutes of credits and heighten a bitrate 3.6%.
That's why I have decided to release this PROPER.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
349.09 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
The Road DVDSCR PROPER H264

Trailer