The River Detectives - Saturday Night Sunday Morning [1989]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 4, 2010 by in Music
Torrent verified.

The River Detectives - Saturday Night Sunday Morning [1989] (Size: 96.93 MB)
 01 love's like a needle.mp39.29 MB
 06 Saturday Night Sunday Morning.mp39.1 MB
 08 you won't listen to me.mp39.03 MB
 03 the state of grace.mp38.09 MB
 09 you don't know a thing about her.mp37.33 MB
 11 A Deeper Love.mp37.3 MB
 02 Chains.mp37.14 MB
 10 the ashes and the tears.mp37.11 MB
 07 will you spin me round.mp37 MB
 04 promises and spite.mp36.93 MB
 14 I Go Falling.mp36.73 MB
 13 train song.mp36.54 MB
 05 Factory.mp33.24 MB
 12 saturday night...(reprise).mp32.09 MB
 Torrent From Catsout.jpg7.41 KB

Description

"''/").__..--''" -._
`o_ o ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)
(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'
_..`--'_.-_/ /--'_.' .'
(il).-'' ((i).' ((!.-'

The River Detectives were a folk rock duo from Craigneuk in Motherwell, Scotland. The duo, formed in 1985, comprised Sam Corry (vocals, guitar, harmonica) and Dan O'Neil (vocals, guitar, drums). The River Detectives have released three albums and had a UK Top 40 hit with their song, "Chains".

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

A1 Love's Like a Needle 4:03
A2 Chains 3:07
A3 The State of Grace 3:32
A4 Promises and Spite 3:01
A5 Factory 1:24
A6 Saturday Night Sunday Morning 3:58
B1 Will You Spin Me 'Round 3:03
B2 You Won't Listen to Me 3:56
B3 You Don't Know a Thing About Her 3:12
B4 The Ashes and the Tears 3:06
B5 A Deeper Love 3:11
B6 Saturday Night Sunday Morning (Reprise) 0:54
B7 Train Song 2:51
B7 I Go Falling 2:56

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

Sam Corry and Daniel O'Neil grew up in Craigneuk, Motherwell, where they spent their early years as playground rivals. This rivalry continued throughout the 1980's as their respective bands competed for gigs in the Scottish music scene. A mutual admiration for Bob Dylan and Neil Young, country music and classic guitar bands like Television and Creedence Clearwater Revival eventually brought them together as The River Detectives.
In 1988 the duo moved to Glasgow, ditched their TV and played more than 100 shows from Stirling to Shetland. By the end of the year they became the first Scottish act in more than a decade to sign for American giants Warner Bros. The events leading to their breakthrough began in 1985, when the newly formed duo decided to adopt a year zero approach in their listening habits.
Armed with their first set of songs they were now ready to recruit a band. The first line up consisted of Dan on drums and vocals, Sam on guitar and vocals, with Bernie Doris on bass and Gary Roberts on guitar. On August 18 th 1986 at Jack Daniels Bar in Motherwell The River Detectives took to the stage for the first time.
With no television to distract them, Sam and Dan spent most of their time writing the songs that would comprise their debut album, Saturday Night Sunday Morning.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
96.93 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The River Detectives - Saturday Night Sunday Morning [1989]