The Real Housewives of Vancouver S01E15 Reunion Part Two cldd mp4

seeders: 15
leechers: 2
Added on July 6, 2012 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives of Vancouver S01E15 Reunion Part Two cldd mp4 (Size: 330.27 MB)
 the.real.housewives.of.vancouver.s01e15.reunion.part.two.ws.dsr.x264-cldd.mp4330.27 MB

Description

Season 1, Episode 15 - "The Reunion: Part Two"
In the second hour the drama continues as the ladies revisit the ambush of Jody at the Hawksworth Lunch and Jody tells her side of the story. Ronnie reveals heart wrenching information about her disabled daughter Remi and Jody also gets emotional with an update on her daughter Mia. There is an appearance from fan favourite Kevin Chase and a final show down between Reiko and Jody regarding the credit card charges. The tears and anger in this episode are unmatched.

A big thank you to the original capper duranie.We would not have been able to see this entire series without his wonderful efforts.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
330.27 MB
seeders:15
leechers:2
The Real Housewives of Vancouver S01E15 Reunion Part Two cldd mp4

Screenshots

The Real Housewives of Vancouver S01E15 Reunion Part Two cldd mp4 screenshot

All Comments

Thanx :)
Thank you!
Perfect quality as always and downloaded in a few minutes. My only complaint.. i can't believe Ronnie did a 360 on the girls, sided with Jody and.... had Andy Cohen hosted the reunion, he would've asked ALL the questions that should've been asked and had they not been answered truthfully or avoided, he would've got everyone else's opinion (making sure whoever is guilty gets exposed)or just answered for them with a smile on his face all innocent like. That Jody makes me sick! Wow, ur a business women. Ummm.. that does'nt define u as a person (the lying, jealous and evil one that u are). Argghh.. like Caroline Manzo said, "U CAN'T ARGUE WITH STUPID"!
Oh, and downloaded in like 3 mins. Amazing!
Perfect as always, rockster. I use Tigerplayer. No trouble at all. Thanks again for ALL you do!
I just tested it again on my end, and it plays fine for me. I try to test everything before sharing it anywhere.