The Real Housewives Of Orange County S09E05 I Couldnt Chair Less WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

seeders: 373
leechers: 13
Added on May 13, 2014 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives Of Orange County S09E05 I Couldnt Chair Less WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4 (Size: 372.41 MB)
 The.Real.Housewives.Of.Orange.County.S09E05.I.Couldnt.Chair.Less.WEB-DL.x264-RKSTR.mp4372.41 MB

Description

Ep 5: I Couldn't Chair Less

Things get tense between Shannon and Heather over seating, and Vicki and Lizzie over shots.

Shannon and Vicki bond when Shannon takes Vicki to her holistic healer and brings her Feng Shui expert to her office. While Heather is busy planning a hoedown themed party to celebrate breaking ground on her new house, Lizzie is overwhelmed at home and Tamra pushes for her reluctant son Ryan to take on more responsibility at the fitness studio. A holiday outing turns tense when Vicki and Lizzie don't get along, and Heather and Shannon fight over, of all things, a chair.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
372.41 MB
seeders:373
leechers:13
The Real Housewives Of Orange County S09E05 I Couldnt Chair Less WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

All Comments

There is NO episode of The Real Housewives Of Orange County this week.The next episode (six) airs May 26th.
Thank you!
thanks once again, we can always depend on you.. cheers!!!
thank you
thanks