The Real Housewives of Orange County S07E21 Reunion, Pt. 1 RKSTR mp4

seeders: 21
leechers: 2
Added on July 11, 2012 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives of Orange County S07E21 Reunion, Pt. 1 RKSTR mp4 (Size: 534.38 MB)
 The Real Housewives of Orange County S07E21 Reunion, Pt. 1 RKSTR.mp4534.38 MB

Description

Episode 21: Reunion Part 1
The ladies reunite with Alexis demanding an apology for the Costa Rica kerfuffle.
After the most dramatic season to date, the O.C. ladies come together again for laughter, fighting and tears. Alexis is in the hot seat when she demands an apology from the ladies for calling her phony. An all-out war results when Tamra, Heather, and Gretchen point out examples of Alexis' insincerity and Vicki comes to her defense. Meanwhile, Gretchen accuses Vicki of being a hypocrite regarding her relationship with Brooks, leaving Vicki feeling backed into a corner with almost no support.

I am the original capper of this show,Please do not change file names if you copy to a file share,I will discontinue uploading if this continues.

If you enjoy this the speed and the quality of the upload leave a positive rating and say thanks...its free!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
534.38 MB
seeders:21
leechers:2
The Real Housewives of Orange County S07E21 Reunion, Pt. 1 RKSTR mp4

Screenshots

The Real Housewives of Orange County S07E21 Reunion, Pt. 1 RKSTR mp4 screenshot

All Comments

thank-you
Thank you again for uploading the show. Really appreciate it, please do not stop uploading. I live in Australia and we do not get the show here some years. PS I have noticed that XVID was the format mostly used on Vuze until recently, now most are in MP4 format. Is there any reason? My DVD Players wont play Mp4's even though they say they will, so I have had to convert the shows to XVID to play them.
Thanks rockster! <3
Thanks M8
Thanx :)