The Real Housewives Of New York City S05E12 All How You Spin It RKSTR mp4

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on August 21, 2012 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives Of New York City S05E12 All How You Spin It RKSTR mp4 (Size: 535.86 MB)
 The.Real.Housewives.Of.New.York.City.S05E12.All.How.You.Spin.It.RKSTR.mp4535.86 MB

Description

Episode 12: All How You Spin It
Ramona and Sonja, skip Aviva's charity event, causing a firestorm of controversy.
Aviva hosts a charity event at Soul Cycle to raise money for children who need prosthetics. Ramona and Sonja are no shows, which angers Aviva, who thinks that if booze was served, they would’ve showed up to support her. Aviva and Carole meet at a jewelry store where Aviva tells Carole she's most likely not going to make it to St. Barths because of her fear of flying. After raising money at the Soul Cycle event, Aviva brings Carole and her son, Harrison to "A Step Ahead," where she presents a young boy named Jake with a pair of prosthetic running legs.

there is a a strong chance this won't be PS3 compatible as I didn't run it through the converter like I normally do, I barely had time to upload it as it is as I'm really busy at the moment.You will have to do that yourself if you want to play it on a PS3

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
535.86 MB
seeders:8
leechers:1
The Real Housewives Of New York City S05E12 All How You Spin It RKSTR mp4

Screenshots

The Real Housewives Of New York City S05E12 All How You Spin It RKSTR mp4 screenshot

All Comments

Thanks for uploading these.i know it was a while ago but you at least deserve a thank you
Great download. Thanks for sharing...
Thanks a lot
CMZ
Good download
good
works great with playon streaming to xbox360. thanks
Rock star as always!!!!
as always thank you
thanks
Thank you!