The Real Housewives Of New Jersey S06E15 Secrets Revealed Part 1 WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

seeders: 1247
leechers: 156
Added on October 27, 2014 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives Of New Jersey S06E15 Secrets Revealed Part 1 WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4 (Size: 457.82 MB)
 The.Real.Housewives.Of.New.Jersey.S06E15.Secrets.Revealed.Part.1.WEB-DL.x264-RKSTR.mp4457.82 MB

Description

Ep 15: Secrets Revealed Part 1
Kathy and Teresa get into a war of words when Teresa takes offense to Kathy's Christmas gift.
PREMIERE: Oct 26, 2014, 8:00 PM

During a bonding trip to Atlantic City the ladies of NJ bare it all, unveiling scandalous secrets, skimpy clothes, and sexy dance moves! Joe Giudice takes on a gamble of his own in babysitting mischievous Milania. Kathy and Teresa get into a war of words when Teresa takes offense to Kathy's Christmas gift.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
457.82 MB
seeders:1247
leechers:156
The Real Housewives Of New Jersey S06E15 Secrets Revealed Part 1 WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

All Comments

Thanks heaps for sharing this nonsense we love watching. Im also dreading the end...lol Excellent Quality As Always too
thanks
Thank you!
thank you, thank you!! so excited for this... and sorry to see this season end. nice copy!!
Absolutely perfect upload as usual. Thanks for sharing Rockster & for helping make the current power blackout here much more enjoyable (as long as my laptop's battery will allow)
Thanks Rockster!
Noooooo!! I thought it was gonna be the reunion!! Why is Bravo doing this to me!?!?!?

Thx for uploading you're always the best!
I have no idea why they aired this first.Don't shoot the messenger though, I just upload the nonsense