The Real Housewives of New Jersey S04E17 Hot Tub of Sour Grapes HDTV x264 mp4

seeders: 6
leechers: 4
Added on August 27, 2012 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey S04E17 Hot Tub of Sour Grapes HDTV x264 mp4 (Size: 270.7 MB)
 The.Real.Housewives.of.New.Jersey.S04E17.HDTV.x264-MOMENTUM.mp4270.7 MB

Description

Episode 17: Hot Tub of Sour Grapes
In one last blowout between Teresa and Caroline, it looks as though some friendships are just beyond repair.
Temperatures aren't the only thing rising as the Housewives round out their California trip with a relaxing dip in the hot tub. Tempers flare when Caroline overhears a conversation between Teresa and Kathy. In one last blowout between Teresa and Caroline, it looks as though some friendships are just beyond repair. Meanwhile, Joe Giudice and Chris Laurita try to sort out their own issues over wine and cigars, but it turns into a battle zone when the men get involved with the women's issues that ultimately end in an early departure for some of the ladies.
Many thanks to the original capper and poster.This is the first episode I haven't capped this season and its nice to have a break

PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTIES DOWNLOADING
The site is experiencing technical issues.If you are directed to a different page when trying to download come back to this page and use the MAGNET LINK button next to the download button as below.Do not leave negative feedback or bad ratings as every torrent on the site is affected

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
270.7 MB
seeders:6
leechers:4
The Real Housewives of New Jersey S04E17 Hot Tub of Sour Grapes HDTV x264 mp4

Screenshots

The Real Housewives of New Jersey S04E17 Hot Tub of Sour Grapes HDTV x264 mp4 screenshot

All Comments

Thanks again, I always get my housewives from you, so reliable.
GREAT DL, TY!
Great download. Thanks for sharing...
please, leave only comments related to torrent quality and status.
Thanks for the info rockster.