The Real Housewives Of Miami S03E06 A Ple-thora Of Lies WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

seeders: 22
leechers: 3
Added on September 17, 2013 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives Of Miami S03E06 A Ple-thora Of Lies WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4 (Size: 388.9 MB)
 The.Real.Housewives.Of.Miami.S03E06.A.Ple-thora.Of.Lies.WEB-DL.x264-RKSTR.mp4388.9 MB

Description

Ep 6: A Ple-thora of Lies

All the ladies are brought together under one renovated roof at Lea's house for a birthday party that is anything but typical.

Lisa tries to navigate another visit from her infamous in-laws, but their family dinner turns into a heated discussion. Adriana and Lea continue to battle it out and their sons' long standing friendship is on the line as RJ's birthday party is around the corner. Meanwhile Joanna checks in with Marta to see if she can help out with some of the overwhelming wedding duties, but she's saddened to find out Marta has other priorities now. All the ladies are brought together under one renovated roof at Lea's house for a birthday party that is anything but typical.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
388.9 MB
seeders:22
leechers:3
The Real Housewives Of Miami S03E06 A Ple-thora Of Lies WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

All Comments

Thank you for sharing, RKSTR
great torrent thanks
thx
Bravo have not released the file of Episode 7 to Itunes therefore I am unable to SHARE it at the moment.I will upload it when it becomes available to me.
NOOOOOOO! How can they do this to us!?! I wanna see who goes to jailllllll
2013-09-24 20:42
good torrent overall {quality & speed} thank you!
Thank you!