The Real Housewives Of Miami S02E09 Conflicting Conflict HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4

seeders: 26
leechers: 10
Added on November 2, 2012 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives Of Miami S02E09 Conflicting Conflict HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4 (Size: 506.85 MB)
 The.Real.Housewives.Of.Miami.S02E09.Conflicting.Conflict.HDTV.x264-RKSTR.mp4506.85 MB

Description

Ep 9: Conflicting Conflict

The time has finally come for the Black’s Annual Gala, but tensions are running high between the ladies.

PREMIERE: Thursday November 1, 9 pm

The time has finally come for the Black’s Annual Gala, but tensions are running high between the ladies after Joanna and Adriana’s altercation at Lisa’s lingerie party. Not wanting any drama of her own, Lea enlists the help of a psychic in the hopes of shifting the energy from negative to positive. As the Gala festivities begin, Marysol decides to sit this one out and visits Ana to discuss the “D” word -– DIVORCE.Please note I will be taking an indefinite break from uploading at the end of November.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
506.85 MB
seeders:26
leechers:10
The Real Housewives Of Miami S02E09 Conflicting Conflict HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4

Screenshots

The Real Housewives Of Miami S02E09 Conflicting Conflict HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4 screenshot

All Comments

Thank you
Please leave only comments related to torrent status and quality.
Excellent quality as always, but I have one problem! How come I can't play this via usb? I can only play these mp4s on my pc. It only ever seen to be the mp4 that most of the real housewives are uploaded in. Never had a problem with any other mp4s. It's strange.
Great quality as usual. Going to miss you. Thanks for all of your time and effort to keep us entertained. :) Best wishes.