The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills S05E06 Medford 90210 720p WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

seeders: 231
leechers: 66
Added on December 24, 2014 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills S05E06 Medford 90210 720p WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4 (Size: 1000.47 MB)
 The.Real.Housewives.Of.Bevelry.Hills.S05E06.Medford.90210.720p.WEB-DL.x264-RKSTR.mp41000.47 MB

Description

Yolanda and Eileen meet for lunch and bond over their love of family, discovering a surprising connection between their children. Lisa Vanderpump returns from Palm Springs to engage in some hanky panky with her pet swans. Lisa Rinna travels to her hometown of Medford, Oregon to visit her ailing parents and goes through her childhood home for the last time. Kyle hosts a casual BBQ, complete with private chef, where Eileen gets a chance to meet all the ladies. Brandi tries to get an answer from Lisa Vanderpump about her housewarming party, but quickly learns that Lisa will not be pushed around.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1000.47 MB
seeders:231
leechers:66
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills S05E06 Medford 90210 720p WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

All Comments

Great audio/video quality. Thanks again Rockster! Appreciate you taking the time to create this torrent and seeding.
don't sweat it mate, its OK.Lets put it down to bad timing. I get the file from iTunes 7pm my time and I was trying to post the SD episode between sharing gifts with my partner as I won't see him Xmas day and waiting for a cab to take us to my Xmas Eve dinner.I literally had 5 minutes to get it out and i did say I would post the 720p version later so I must admit your request for it really rubbed me the wrong way.Its all good now so please enjoy the episode and thanks for your support over the year.
Thanks for all your hard work, happy holidays!
You rock!
Happy Holidays!