The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills S05E01 Guess Whos Coming To The White Party WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

seeders: 629
leechers: 43
Added on November 19, 2014 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills S05E01 Guess Whos Coming To The White Party WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4 (Size: 431.95 MB)
 The.Real.Housewives.Of.Beverly.Hills.S05E01.Guess.Whos.Coming.To.The.White.Party.WEB-DL.x264-RKST...431.95 MB

Description

Ep 1: Guess Who's Coming to the White Party?
The ladies all come face-to-face at Kyle’s annual White Party and the over-the-top event is bigger and better than ever now that Mauricio’s real estate agency is selling houses upwards of $50 million.

After a sudden and secret departure from Puerto Rico at the end of last season, Lisa Vanderpump is still wary of her formerly close friends, but is beginning to reconnect with Yolanda and Kyle. She has no interest in making amends with Brandi, who is also struggling to move past her own hurt. The ladies all come face-to-face at Kyle’s annual White Party and the over-the-top event is bigger and better than ever now that Mauricio’s real estate agency is selling houses upwards of $50 million. The social event of the season brings original Beverly Hills housewives Adrienne Maloof, Camille Grammer, and Taylor Armstrong back together. As unresolved issues come to the surface, Brandi is faced with making amends with both Lisa and Adrienne at the same event.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
431.95 MB
seeders:629
leechers:43
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills S05E01 Guess Whos Coming To The White Party WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

All Comments

Do you think it could be your equipment and not my file? I have done nothing different with this or the thousands of other files I have capped and posted.14,000 downloads and you're the only one making a complaint about this
Rockstey, I've missed telling you how much I love you!!
thank you!!
thanks
Great audio/video quality. Thanks for getting this uploaded so quickly. Appreciate you taking the time to create this torrent and seeding.
awesome thank you!!