The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills S03E01 Down and Left Out in Beverly Hills HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4

seeders: 23
leechers: 1
Added on November 6, 2012 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills S03E01 Down and Left Out in Beverly Hills HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4 (Size: 511.67 MB)
 The.Real.Housewives.Of.Beverly.Hills.S03E01.Down.and.Left.Out.in.Beverly.Hills.HDTV.x264-RKSTR.mp4511.67 MB

Description

Ep 1: Down and Left Out in Beverly Hills

The ladies are back, but Adrienne and Lisa are already at odds for last season's drama.

PREMIERE: Monday November 5, 9 pm

The brassy, bold beauties of Beverly Hills are back for a third season of wealth, luxury. . .and lots of problems. In the first episode, Lisa and Adrienne’s friendship has soured, with both expecting apologies for accusations and barbs made previously. When Lisa doesn't invite Adrienne to the exclusive anniversary party for her restaurant, Adrienne is more than miffed. And theirs is not the only friendship that will be tested in this season of wild outbursts, vehement backbiting, and unrivaled glamour.Please note I will ONLY be uploading this show for this month and then I'm, done uploading for a while.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
511.67 MB
seeders:23
leechers:1
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills S03E01 Down and Left Out in Beverly Hills HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4

Screenshots

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills S03E01 Down and Left Out in Beverly Hills HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4 screenshot

All Comments

Than you!
as always thank you
You're awesome.... as always!! thank you
didnt work on my ps3
Just convert it!I don't guarantee the files will work on every device and I don't own a PS3 to test it (maybe someone will buy me one for all my hard work).
Couldnt stream it to ps3 even after converting (prob rubbish converter or something) but played fine on ps3 when burnt to disc using convert x. Thanks rockster great as always, the other half will be happy. (Forgot to log in)
So happy this is back! Thanks for uploading!!!!! :)
Excellent as always thanx rockster