The Real Housewives Of Atlanta S07E07 Nice To Metria WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

seeders: 316
leechers: 53
Added on December 22, 2014 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta S07E07 Nice To Metria WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4 (Size: 369.31 MB)
 The.Real.Housewives.Of.Atlanta.S07E07.Nice.To.Metria.WEB-DL.x264-RKSTR.mp4369.31 MB

Description

Ep 7: Nice to Metria

Back in Atlanta after a trip down the memory runway, Cynthia dives right back into work and is eager to begin collaborating with Demetria McKinney, an actress/singer who's ready to take her music career to the next level. NeNe arrives in Tampa, FL ready to go live on the air for the debut of her clothing collection. Meanwhile, Kenya meets with prominent producer Roger Bobb and discovers a surprising revelation. Kandi gets the cold shoulder from Mama Joyce while attending the family BBQ and Phaedra gets some advice on how to tell her boys about Apollo's impending jail sentence. As the ladies gather to support Demetria for the debut of her music video, the celebration becomes a bit uncomfortable when Apollo shows up to confront Phaedra face-to-face about the issues surrounding their marriage.
AIRED: Dec 21 8/7c

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
369.31 MB
seeders:316
leechers:53
The Real Housewives Of Atlanta S07E07 Nice To Metria WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

All Comments

thank you rockster. u give us so very much and i don't say thank you NEARLY enough. i get my bev hills, oc, new jers, melbourne, manzod w/ child, shahs of sun, wwhlive, and my kraptashian fixes from you and this season i started watching atlanta also. THANK YOU ROCKSTER a thousand times over.
i prefer to blame the wretched miss nene leakes for the presumptuous over the top tumbler bitchfest.
santa is not amused... tumblerbiotch gets a lump of coal in the sock.
...i forgot to include the ''money can't buy you class'' wives of new york!!! thank u.
countess lu ann is not happy with the tumbler hater either.
Thank you!! Fantastic as usual!
I know there's few people who thank you for the HD uploads but please don't take that as a sign of unappreciation. Those torrents has a whole lot of seeders and leechers so they're obviously immensely popular. But for some reason a lot of people don't bother to say thanks (I always do)!

I hope the ungrateful bitch that called you a bitch won't make you want to stop uploading the episodes in HD. Thanks and Merry Christmas!:)
You are absolutely right RKSTR. You're not obligated to upload anything! As much as I love your HD uploads and I will miss them this week, I've always appreciated the simple fact that your providing us with these episodes at all! I live in Sweden and wouldn't get to see these shows if it weren't for generous uploaders like you!
Look what someone posted on Tumblr. How fucking ungrateful can you be? As always, I thank you so much for uploading these episodes, and I don't give a rat's ass wether they are in SD oder HD.
Would that be the HD copies that ONE person bothered to thank me for last week. Let me know the site name,I'd love to drop the author a note for Xmas and find out why my time is less valuable than theirs
those pictures are deceptive anyway as they're not atlanta nor recent eps. i generally only d/l the SD, soz.
I think the pictures (from RHOBH) are supposed to depict what a "bitch " I am and how upset the author of the Tumblr post is that I dared not supply them with a 720p copy. I will say this though, the fact that I post a 720p copy is because I am a generous person. I have no obligation to upload anything at all. The entitlement that some people have towards what I do and what they expect is unbelievable.I upload a show in 720p for 6 weeks with hardly any gratitude shown and when I don't upload for ONE WEEK because I'm too busy I'm publicly labeled a bitch. What a great gig this
aww ya gotta ignore those ignorant a$$es though, cuz there are more of us here who appreciate you, rockster.
thanks again. excellent file.
thanks for this, rockster! do you know why i have to use the magnetic link to d/l this? don't hate me because i'm ignorant. :-P (i'll come back and rate when d/l is complete.)
Thanks