The Real Animated Adventures of Doc & Mharti (shorts pack) 720p [Phr0stY]

seeders: 9
leechers: 2
Added on August 31, 2015 by Phr0sty420in TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Animated Adventures of Doc & Mharti (shorts pack) 720p [Phr0stY] (Size: 236.78 MB)
 Doc & Mharti info-readme [Cpt.Crunch].rtf2.6 KB
 The Real Adventures of Doc & Mharti 2006 Channy Awards Short 720p [Phr0stY].mkv38.64 MB
 The Real Adventures of Doc & Mharti Gatorade Commercial 720p [Phr0stY].mkv2.67 MB
 The Real Adventures of Doc & Mharti Paloni Pitch Presentation 720p [Phr0stY].mkv45.36 MB
 The Real Adventures of Doc & Mharti Relative Insanity 720p [Phr0stY].mkv51.93 MB
 The Real Adventures of Doc & Mharti SCUD VLOG 720p [Phr0stY].mkv28.5 MB
 The Real Adventures of Doc & Mharti The Unmarketables 720p [Phr0stY].mkv41.2 MB
 The Real Animated Adventures of Doc and Mharti 720p (Short) WEBRip [Phr0stY].mkv28.46 MB

Description

Animated short created by Justin Roiland. This is the original "rick and Morty" its very raunchy so be warned. its also graphic so be careful watching with young ones lol.
Its craxy to see the R&M in there most basic form. I hope you guys enjoy :)
It's very hilarious and very uncensored. I hope you enjoy. Thank you [Cpt.Crunch] for bringing them to my attention

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
236.78 MB
seeders:9
leechers:2
The Real Animated Adventures of Doc & Mharti (shorts pack) 720p [Phr0stY]

All Comments

Is there a running order for these or what?
just watch em man. there is a text in the folder to give insight. why waste time asking over and over and posting the text in the file over and over. Your question is answered in the folder....
Thanks!
Oh My Gawd! I think I peed a little. You sir are the internetz champion! Thanx, again. Doing a batch upload of the new season uncensored when available? (Fingers X'd)
Thanks
I love it, many thanks. Very nice web rips
Thanks, great release