The Ramones 1978-09-13 Musikladen - Bremen_ Germany

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 6, 2012 by osiris316in Music
Torrent verified.

The Ramones 1978-09-13 Musikladen - Bremen_ Germany (Size: 406.58 MB)
 The Ramones 1978-09-13 Musikladen - Bremen_ Germany - YouTube_xvid.avi406.58 MB

Description

I used an online translator of the German Lang below. Not my rip. Not my source. I just wanted to share something that I couldn't find here. My First Torrent here. Hope it works, and hope you like it.

Flv -> converted to AVI using Any DVD Converter Professional.

It was the first television appearance of the RAMONES in Europe. In the studio of radio Bremen the legendary "music store" was taped in 1978. Now the appearance of the RAMONES is to be seen from the 13th September, 1978 for the first time in full length including all additions. And, finally, also in really image quality and sound quality. Up to now mostly dreadful copies wandered like a ghost through the Internet. The RAMONES thunder 25 songs at 50 minutes out in her inimitable manner.

Complete insanity! Dee Dee, a great-furious animal. Johnny, with his machine gun guitar. The schlacksige Joey, thus powerful. And completely behind Marky, the machine. 90% of the spectators in the bestuhlten studio had never seen a sort of the RAMONES guaranteed in her life. Apart from the pair of punks in the first row the audience existed of normal Discogängern, beards, locks, hairdrier hairstyles, social workers or people who need a social worker. Very droll. The RAMONES remained completely unimpressed of it, gave full power and played her songs in an absurd speed. At the past there was nothing quicker.

It does fun to look this DVD with a few beers on the sofa. Only silly if one must go occasionally on the loo. Promptly one has missed 2 songs. Completely at the end is an interview with Jörg Sonntag of radio Bremen who was involved in the admissions and a few interesting details to the appearance which knows how to tell tape, to the audience and the admissions. Beside the DVD one finds the complete concert here on on an attached CD. Fine thing. Absolutely successful part!!! Micha.-(http://www.sireena.de / in the PLASTIC BOMB shop: http://www.mailorders.de)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
406.58 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Ramones 1978-09-13 Musikladen - Bremen_ Germany