The Rage Against God:How Atheism Led Me to Faith-Peter Hitchens (brother of the late Christopher Hitchens)

seeders: 25
leechers: 4
Added on June 6, 2015 by onh1in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Rage Against God:How Atheism Led Me to Faith-Peter Hitchens (brother of the late Christopher Hitchens) (Size: 2.21 MB)
 Cover.jpg107.87 KB
 metadata.opf1.25 KB
 The Rage Against God - Peter Hitchens.epub1.74 MB
 The Rage Against God - Peter Hitchens.mobi374.2 KB

Description

epub & mobi
What if notorious atheist Christopher Hitchens, bestselling author of God Is Not Great, had a Christian brother? He does. Peter Hitchens details a very personal story of how he left the faith but dramatically returned. And like many of the Old Testament saints whose personal lives were intertwined with the life of their nation, so Peter’s story is also the story of modern England and its sad spiritual decline. Peter brings his work as an international journalist to bear as he documents firsthand accounts of atheistic societies, specifically in Communist Russia, where he lived in Moscow during the collapse of the Soviet Union. He shows that the world’s bloodiest century, the 20th, entailed nothing short of atheism’s own version of the Crusades and the Inquisition. The path to a secular utopia, pursued by numerous modern tyrants, is truly paved with more violence than has been witnessed in any era in history.

Please seed :) Thanks!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.21 MB
seeders:25
leechers:4
The Rage Against God:How Atheism Led Me to Faith-Peter Hitchens (brother of the late Christopher Hitchens)

All Comments

Thank you.. mistakenly hit the spammer who didnt even download, with a +1.. my mistake.. keep up the nice ups!
Is this like the former pope saying Hitler was an athiest - when the truth is that Hitler was a Christian? Athiesm leading to faith is like a Nazi advocating Democracy - there ain't no such animal!
Hitler a Christian...don't forget Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot...the North Korean leaders...Yeh...all good Christians....or maybe not....maybe they were following the Darwinist Religion!
Hitler was a christian the same way you probably are with a name like PeterinOz...cultural..but he was definitely into the book "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life."
You should actually download the book and hear what the guy has to say...or are you already so close-minded that's not even a possibility?
(The comment section is actually for downloaders -according to site rules)