The Rachel Zoe Project S05E01 New York Fashion Week It's Everything HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4

seeders: 57
leechers: 7
Added on March 7, 2013 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Rachel Zoe Project S05E01 New York Fashion Week It's Everything HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4 (Size: 391.15 MB)
 The.Rachel.Zoe.Project.S05E01.New.York.Fashion.Week.It's.Everything.HDTV.x264-RKSTR.mp4391.15 MB

Description

Ep 1: New York Fashion Week: It's Everything

Rachel debuts her spring line at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City.

PREMIERE: Wednesday March 6, 9:00 pm

Stylist, designer and mom Rachel Zoe is set to debut her spring collection at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City with the help of her team and son Skyler by her side. But when a gossip column prints a story that her collection is failing, she must pull out all the stops for her first big show. . .while still making time to check out other designers like Prabal Gurang, Oscar de la Renta, Marchesa, and Michael Kors. Can she rise above the fray and launch her career as a major designer, or will her critics get the best of her?

Last new series to be uploaded from me for the foreseeable future as I'm on vacation for all of May - woo-hoo!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
391.15 MB
seeders:57
leechers:7
The Rachel Zoe Project S05E01 New York Fashion Week It's Everything HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4

All Comments

Thank you so so much for this ! You made my day !.
Thanks for uploading. Didn't even know there was a new series starting. cracking surprise mate. :-)
Thanks Rockster! I see you're going away in May. Have a great vacation. Luckily I'll be away in May too!
Thank you so much for this
Thank you thank you for adding this show to your list of uploads - i luv it !!!!
Thank you so much, love this show!