The [R]evolution of Immortal Technique

seeders: 5
leechers: 20
Added on July 26, 2012 by The_Warriorin Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

The [R]evolution of Immortal Technique (Size: 11.04 GB)
 RE_EVOLUTION_EXTRAS.iso7.56 GB
 ReEvolution_Feature_DVD.iso3.48 GB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

** This is a .iso from the DVD that I bought directly from Viper Records - including the bonus DVD. Please, please, please if you like it buy it yourself. This man does everything independently and uses the profits for humanitarian purposes. I was in two minds about uploading this, but decided that if more people come to like and appreciate his music, they too might be inspired to do something that enhances their community **

Immortal Technique emerged from prison a changed man. As his inner journey continues he travels the world promoting a revolution of consciousness through hip-hop. His path from a troubled youth to a fearless revolutionary is an inspirational must-see.

Immortal Technique (Felipe Coronel) is a revolutionary. born in Peru, he immigrated to Harlem, NY and eventually ended up in prison. He left with a new focus on music. His aggressive style gained him instant notoriety as a battle rapper, and his first album was a word-of-mouth sensation. Unwilling to change his message for mainsteam, he remained completely independent. is subsequent projects have permanently found their way into the hearts and minds of truth seekers worldwide. Going behind the scenes, The (R)evolution of Immortal Technique is an exploration of one man's global journey to fight injustice through music.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.04 GB
seeders:5
leechers:20
The [R]evolution of Immortal Technique

Screenshots

The [R]evolution of Immortal Technique screenshot

All Comments

Want this movie so bad but keep getting an error... something to do with the file being used somewhere else... anyone know what i can do to fix or any other torrents that have it?
thanks alot
Lots of different vlc files if your just trying to watch off your computer.
In a video_TS file, can be easily converted with Toast.