The Purge Anarchy (2014) WEBRip-XviD-RumanianSubb

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 23, 2014 by uploadertestin Movies
Torrent verified.

The Purge Anarchy (2014) WEBRip-XviD-RumanianSubb (Size: 1.12 GB)
 The Purge Anarchy (2014) WEBRip-RumanianSubb.avi1.12 GB
 Please Seed.gif303.44 KB
 WATCHING.gif60.61 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt367 bytes
 Sorry For Sample.txt20 bytes

Description

Contact the Filmmakers on IMDbPro »

The Purge: Anarchy (2014)
103 min - Action | Horror | Thriller - 18 July 2014 (USA)
Your rating:
-/10
Ratings: 6.7/10 from 18,775 users Metascore: 49/100
Reviews: 109 user | 176 critic | 31 from Metacritic.com

A young couple works to survive on the streets after their car breaks down right as the annual purge commences.

Director:
James DeMonaco
Writers:
James DeMonaco, James DeMonaco (characters)
Stars:
Frank Grillo, Carmen Ejogo, Zach Gilford |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast
Cast overview, first billed only:
Frank Grillo Frank Grillo ...
Sergeant
Carmen Ejogo Carmen Ejogo ...
Eva Sanchez
Zach Gilford Zach Gilford ...
Shane
Kiele Sanchez Kiele Sanchez ...
Liz
Zoë Soul Zoë Soul ...
Cali
Justina Machado Justina Machado ...
Tanya
John Beasley John Beasley ...
Papa Rico
Jack Conley Jack Conley ...
Big Daddy
Noel Gugliemi Noel Gugliemi ...
Diego (as Noel G.)
Castulo Guerra Castulo Guerra ...
Barney
Michael K. Williams Michael K. Williams ...
Carmelo Johns
Edwin Hodge Edwin Hodge ...
The Stranger
Keith Stanfield Keith Stanfield ...
Young Goul Face
Roberta Valderrama Roberta Valderrama ...
Lorraine
Niko Nicotera Niko Nicotera ...
Roddy
See full cast »
Edit
Storyline

A couple are driving home when their car breaks down just as the Purge commences. Meanwhile, a police sergeant goes out into the streets to get revenge on the man who killed his son, and a mother and daughter run from their home after assailants destroy it. The five people meet up as they attempt to survive the night in Los Angeles. Written by Anonymous
Plot Summary | Plot Synopsis
Plot Keywords:
revenge | carjacking | car crash | chainsaw | car accident | See more »
Taglines:
An American tradition See more »
Genres:
Action | Horror | Thriller
Motion Picture Rating (MPAA)
Rated R for strong disturbing violence, and for language | See all certifications »
Parents Guide:
View content advisory »
Edit
Details
Official Sites:
Official site | Official site [France]
USA | France
Language:
English
Release Date:
18 July 2014 (USA) See more »
Also Known As:
The Purge 2 See more »
Filming Locations:
Los Angeles, California, USA See more »
Box Office
Budget:
$9,000,000 (estimated)
Opening Weekend:
$29,816,675 (USA) (18 July 2014)
Gross:
$70,127,290 (USA) (15 August 2014)
See more »
Company Credits
Production Co:
Blumhouse Productions, Platinum Dunes, Universal Pictures See more »
Show detailed company contact information on IMDbPro »
Technical Specs
Runtime:
103 min
Sound Mix:
SDDS | Datasat | Dolby Digital EX
Color:
Color
Aspect Ratio:
2.35 : 1
See full technical specs »
Edit
Did You Know?
Trivia
Edwin Hodge is the only actor who reprises his role from the first movie. See more »
Goofs
When Sergeant's ex wife comes to visit him before The Purge begins, she looks over at a selection of newspaper articles and photos of his target stuck to the wall. After she leaves, he also looks over at the wall, but the layout of the montage has changed dramatically, including completely different photos. See more »
Quotes
Big Daddy: We found your car Sergeant. Your plates told us who you were. It was easy to see where you were headed tonight. Hell, I would've done the same thing. The unwritten Purge rule: don't save lives. Tonight we take lives. We make things manageable. Unfortunately the citizens aren't killing enough. So we supplement it all to keep things balanced. It's important work the NFFA does and we can't have any interference. We can't have heroes... oh no sir... no heroes. I hope you feel cleansed. Blessed be ...
See more »
Connections
Featured in Chelsea Lately: Episode #8.111 (2014) See more »
Soundtracks
Our Souls Were Clean
Written by Chip King, Lee Buford
Performed by The Body
Courtesy of RVNG Intl.
See more »
Frequently Asked Questions
This FAQ is empty. Add the first question.
User Reviews

I can see now why it's not called "The Purge 2"
21 July 2014 | by Ella Mentree (United States) – See all my reviews

The 2013 movie "The Purge" left a bad taste in all of our mouths as nothing more than a pseudo-slasher with a hamfisted plot, poor pacing, and a desperate attempt at "horror." Upon seeing the first trailer for "The Purge: Anarchy," my first and most immediate thought was "we really don't need another one of these." The first film was self-contained and didn't leave any opening for a reasonable sequel. But after seeing a few more commercials and looking into it some more, I decided to give this film the benefit of the doubt and I am NOT disappointed.

The film stands on its own feet much better than the first film did, and mostly because of what it's going for. Instead of trying to be a Horror movie, it becomes a fantastic Thriller/Action film set in a pseudo-apocalyptic future about a group of people trying to survive on a night where it's all-out war on the streets.

A lot of themes are explored -- Human Nature, Fear, Anger, Revenge, Heroism -- in ways that many other movies don't really explore it. And more than that, every small detail is kept in mind throughout the film.

Compared to everything else I've seen so far this year, this is by far the best thriller film to come out. It holds its own and it has a message instead of just being a movie about wanton violence. The action scenes are done well, and the tension is enough to keep interest even in the low parts of the film. Every moment you think is safe leads directly into the next moment of pressure for the main characters, and you can't help but sympathize for the characters who (all but one) don't even want to be stuck out here on this horrid night.

I very highly recommend this film to anyone who likes thrillers or action films with a little bit of psychological horror thrown in.

And a little bit of a tip? Forget everything from the first film. "The Purge" doesn't set up or explain anything that this film doesn't, doesn't add anything to this film, and isn't even worth watching beforehand.

The Purge: Anarchy is a great film in its own right and it's worth watching. My only issue is that the first film couldn't have been more like this.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.12 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Purge Anarchy (2014) WEBRip-XviD-RumanianSubb

Trailer

Screenshots

The Purge Anarchy (2014) WEBRip-XviD-RumanianSubb screenshot