The Projection of the Astral Body by S. Muldoon - NEW EPUB & PDF

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 2, 2016 by agentscullyin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Projection of the Astral Body by S. Muldoon - NEW EPUB & PDF (Size: 6.15 MB)
 Projection.of.the.astral.body-S.Muldoon.NEW_EPUB.zip6.15 MB

Description

This was the seminal work about 'astral projection' - now called Out-of-Body-Experience by occultist and astral projector Sylvan Muldoon. Published in 1929 it was co-authored by one of the early Society of Pyschic Research's leading figures, Hereward Carrington, giving the book an air of authority and scientific oversight.

The main author, Silvan Muldoon, has had OOBEs since childhood. The book talks the reader through the OOBE experience and how to have it. It also discusses what might be happening and why it is not a hallucinational experience.

This important book is a must-read for anyone interested in attempting to have OOBEs. I would say this was the most significant book on the topic until Robert Monroe's books in the 1980s brought the subject into the modern age.

Note: I have created this ePUB version from the free online PDF copy removing the duplicated pages (in the introduction) that were created when the book was originally scanned to PDF. My ePUB version is text only and footnotes are included in the texts in italics. I include the corrected PDF version too.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.15 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Projection of the Astral Body by S. Muldoon - NEW EPUB & PDF