The Power of Presence: Unlock Your Potential to Influence and Engage Others (2011) by Kristi Hedges [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 2
leechers: 3
Added on December 30, 2015 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Power of Presence: Unlock Your Potential to Influence and Engage Others (2011) by Kristi Hedges [Dr.Soc].epub (Size: 2.35 MB)
 The.Power.of.Presence.Unlock.Your.Potential.to.Influence.and.Engage.Others.epub2.35 MB

Description

How to use:
*Open it with any E-Book Reader (Adobe Digital Reader, Calibre, iBooks etc.)

The Power of Presence: Unlock Your Potential to Influence and Engage Others

Author: Kristi Hedges
Hardcover: 240 pages
Publisher: AMACOM (November 18, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0814417736
ISBN-13: 978-0814417737
Format: ePub

Summary:

Everyone recognizes leaders with "presence." They stand out for their seemingly innate ability to command attention and inspire commitment. But what is this secret quality they exude, exactly? Executive and CEO coach Kristi Hedges demystifies this elusive trait, revealing that leadership presence is the intersection of outward influencing skills and internal mental conditioning. Using her I-Presence model, the author shows how anyone-regardless of position or personality-can strengthen their impact. Readers will learn how to build trust as the foundation for leadership, eschew perfectionism for authenticity, banish limiting thoughts and behaviors, and galvanize their team through visionary, inspiring communications. Stellar technical knowledge, a strong work ethic, excellent presentation skills-none of these tangible traits puts people on the career fast track as readily as a compelling presence. Filled with profiles of leaders with powerful presence and the latest neuroleadership research translated into actionable habits, this authoritative guide puts a little-understood, but potentially game-changing, tool within everyone's reach.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.35 MB
seeders:2
leechers:3
The Power of Presence: Unlock Your Potential to Influence and Engage Others (2011) by Kristi Hedges [Dr.Soc].epub