The Peter Serafinowicz Show

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 23, 2008 by in TV
Torrent verified.

The Peter Serafinowicz Show (Size: 1.18 GB)
 The Peter Serafinowicz Show - s01e01.avi198.59 MB
 The Peter Serafinowicz Show - s01e01.txt761 bytes
 The Peter Serafinowicz Show - s01e02.avi217.8 MB
 The Peter Serafinowicz Show - s01e03.avi167.3 MB
 The Peter Serafinowicz Show - s01e05.avi210.84 MB
 The Peter Serafinowicz Show - s01e06.avi180.53 MB
 The Peter Serafinowicz Show S01.nfo5.02 KB
 the.peter.serafinowicz.show.s01e04.ws.pdtv.xvid-river.avi233.43 MB

Description

Peter Serafinowicz is a cult figure, known by all comedy fans for his show-stealing appearances in Spaced, Black Books, How Do You Want Me?, Look Around You and Shaun of the Dead.

But it\'s only now that he has his own show - thanks in part to the short clip of O! News he posted on YouTube in 2006.

Taking a look at the best, and worst, of today\'s TV, The Peter Serafinowicz Show hosts television\'s most futile game shows, including Heads Or Tails? and Which Hand Is It In?, and offers \"celebrity\" interviews on O! News that can\'t be seen anywhere else.

Through his impressions of familiar faces, Peter creates a world in which the likes of Al Pacino and Simon Cowell mingle with his own quirky creations, such as the impressively incompetent private investigator Brian Butterfield.

Other characters include Michael-6 �¢ï¿½ï¿½ the robot chat show host who struggles to understand and solve the problems his guests bring onto the show - and O News! anchor Kennedy St King.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/thepeterserafinowiczshow/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.18 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Peter Serafinowicz Show

All Comments

Thank you so much for this. I saw it years ago and I wasn't sure I would be able to find it. I loved it even more today. Thanks again.
Much hilarity to be had from under-rated polytalent. Thanks uploader.
A 10 V 10