The Palaeography of Gothic Manuscript Books

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 19, 2012 by Holyterezin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Palaeography of Gothic Manuscript Books (Size: 16.35 MB)
 Derolez, Albert -The Palaeography of Gothic Manuscript Books~From the Twelfth to the Early...16.35 MB

Description

Derolez, Albert - The Palaeography of Gothic Manuscript Books~From the Twelfth to the Early Sixteenth Century

Over thirty-five years ago I took a graduate course in paleography; this book would have been helpful. Albert Derolez, a retired curator, has developed new terminology for describing the different scripts used by recorders and copyists of manuscript books produced in western and central Europe from 1100 to 1530. This detailed study of handwriting is a wonderful tool for anyone interested in medieval and early modern manuscripts. Furthermore, 600 drawings of letter and symbols as well as 160 photographs of parts of manuscripts reproduced to actual-size illustrate Derolez's text. I apologize for the occasional skewed page.

182pp. + glossary, appendix, bibliography, indices, plates (beginning on p. 227)
DjVu

Remember: IF you don't seed, the torrent dies. And it can't always be brought back to life.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.35 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0

All Comments

Thank you!
nice tnx uploader, good compression also:)
I took a paleo course a few years ago in which we used this book (for the Gothic period, naturally). It's great. Also, I'll try to get some of my better uploads up here, now that KAT seems to be growing its book base.
Wonderful up. Always superb quality. I love books about books. Nice to see you again, now here at KAT.