The Only Way Is Essex S11E04 PDTV x264 TM mp4

seeders: 197
leechers: 17
Added on March 6, 2014 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Only Way Is Essex S11E04 PDTV x264 TM mp4 (Size: 202.4 MB)
 The.Only.Way.Is.Essex.S11E04.PDTV.x264.TM.mp4202.4 MB

Description

Tom's ruse to date Fran gets even more complicated, and reeling from all the cheating gossip, Danni confronts Lockie again who denies they are true.

Many thanks to my colleague for capping and sharing

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
202.4 MB
seeders:197
leechers:17
The Only Way Is Essex S11E04 PDTV x264 TM mp4

All Comments

Good job. Cheers
super thanks
Great! can we get better quality stuff Rockster??
Yes,from another uploader.
I stopped uploading stuff cos of comments like majestics. Thanks rockster quality is great and your effort much appreciated
Yes its amazing isn't it?. I'm the only one uploading the show and I believe its quite good quality and yet there's always one person that has to push their luck.This isn't my job and if people aren't happy with the quality I invite them to go elsewhere for their files.
This wasn't a put down. I posted on your page before showing my appreciation. I used to talk to the previous uploaders on quality and I finally had someone post both the lower quality as well as the 1080i on there. He stopped posting after episode 5 of season 10. He told me, he couldn't post any more for a while due to personal matters. I was asking you a question. Why do you guys have to come to such a quick conclusion. I have 50 mb/s speed, so I would like to be able to download higher rated videos, when I put it on a 120" 1080p projector things become super pixelated. Thanks for the negs guys. Didn't know we aren't allowed to ask questions.
I'm not going to get into it with you but I feel pretty chuffed I've secured a copy of the show almost immediately after airing and being able to supply it to you guys twice a week and I will do that until the season finishes, personal matters or not.Your comment about 1080p projectors did make me laugh though.You might have to watch this one on a regular TV I reckon.