The Nolan Ryan Beef Barbecue Cookbook Recipes from a Texas Kitchen[EPUB][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 16, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Nolan Ryan Beef Barbecue Cookbook Recipes from a Texas Kitchen[EPUB][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 46.42 MB)
 bzr5q.The.Nolan.Ryan.Beef..Barbecue.Cookbook.Recipes.from.a.Texas.Kitchen.epub46.42 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: EPUB/
Genre:BBQ/Cookbook/tutorial
Published: 2014

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: Authentic, easy-to-prepare Texas beef and BBQ recipes from Baseball Hall of Famer and cattle rancher Nolan Ryan.

Legendary pitcher Nolan Ryan grew up in Texas and early on developed a passion for cattle ranching that rivaled his interest in baseball. His first cookbook offers 75 recipes for sizzling T-bone and rib-eye steaks, mouthwatering burgers, slow-cooked barbecue ribs, and more. Working with chef Cristobal Vazquez, Nolan presents a fresh take on the Tex-Mex standards of his childhood. The book includes family recipes for Sunday roasts and brisket, savory side dishes, and a few favorite desserts as well, including Ruth Ryan's Special Occasion Carrot Cake. In the accompanying texts Nolan shares his love of the food of the Southwest and the lessons he's learned in a remarkable career in baseball and in cattle ranching.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
46.42 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Nolan Ryan Beef Barbecue Cookbook Recipes from a Texas Kitchen[EPUB][2015]-UBTRG