The nitty gritty dirt band - Will the circle be unbroken

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 15, 2010 by in Music
Torrent verified.

The nitty gritty dirt band - Will the circle be unbroken (Size: 693.64 MB)
 The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 2 - 20 - Will The Circle Be...29.98 MB
 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 1 - 07 - Tennesse Stud.flac27.19 MB
 The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 2 - 16 - I'm Thinking...26.74 MB
 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 1 - 10 - The End Of The World.flac24.57 MB
 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 1 - 05 - The Precious Jewel.flac23.78 MB
 The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 2 - 12 - Down Yonder.flac23.13 MB
 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 1 - 02 - Keep On The Sunny Side.flac22.74 MB
 The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 2 - 09 - Lost Highway.flac22.68 MB
 The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 2 - 18 - Wildwood Flower.flac22.1 MB
 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 1 - 11 - I Saw The Light.flac21.87 MB
 The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 2 - 11 - Way Downtown.flac21.8 MB
 The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 2 - 17 - I Am A Pilgrim.flac21.66 MB
 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 1 - 04 - You Are My Flower.flac20.75 MB
 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 1 - 09 - The Wreck On The Highway.flac20.47 MB
 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 1 - 01 - Grand Ole Opry Song.flac19.29 MB
 The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 2 - 19 - Soldier's Joy.flac18.69 MB
 The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 2 - 03 - Avalanche.flac18.16 MB
 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 1 - 03 - Nashville Blues.flac17.96 MB
 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 1 - 14 - Losin' You (Might Be...17.94 MB
 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 1 - 16 - You Don't Know My...17.65 MB
 The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 2 - 13 - Pins And Needles (In...17.44 MB
 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 1 - 12 - Sunny Side Of The...17.04 MB
 The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 2 - 01 - Lonesome Fiddle...16.74 MB
 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 1 - 17 - My Walkin' Shoes.flac16.73 MB
 The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 2 - 05 - Togary Mountain.flac16.56 MB
 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 1 - 13 - Nine Pound Hammer.flac16.22 MB
 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 1 - 08 - Black Mountain Rag.flac15.83 MB
 The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 2 - 06 - Earl's...15.56 MB
 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 1 - 06 - Dark As A Dungeon.flac15.43 MB
 The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken I - Disc 2 - 14 - Honky Tonk Blues.flac14.9 MB

Description

This is originally a 3-record set, and is now on two CD's. It brought a whole new generation of fans into the Country Music/Bluegrass fold with it's first release in 1972.

It all started when Earl and Louise Scruggs and family showed up for a Nashville NGDB show. Earl was impressed with the band's musical abilities and a friendship started. Four years later, Jeff Hanna and John McEuen of the NGDB went to see Earl perform and afterwards asked if he would do a project with them. The album concept took off from there. They asked Doc Watson to appear; telling him Earl Scruggs was planning on being a part of it. In an interview, Roy Acuff had made the statement, "I'll play real country music anytime, anywhere, with anyone," and they took him up on that. You will hear these great artists along with Mother Maybelle Carter, Merle Travis, and many others adding their voices and picking skill to those of the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.

Song List:

1. Grand Ole Opry Song
2. Keep on the Sunny Side
3. Nashville Blues
4. You Are My Flower
5. Precious Jewel
6. Dark as a Dungeon
7. Tennessee Stud
8. Black Mountain Rag
9. Wreck on the Highway
10. End of the World
11. I Saw the Light
12. Sunny Side of the Mountain
13. Nine Pound Hammer
14. Losin' You (Might Be the Best Thing Yet)
15. Honky Tonkin'
16. You Don't Know My Mind
17. My Walkin' Shoes

Disc 2

1. Lonesome Fiddle Blues
2. Cannonball Rag
3. Avalanche
4. Flint Hill Special
5. Togary Mountain
6. Earl's Breakdown
7. Orange Blossom Special
8. Wabash Cannonball
9. Lost Highway
10. Doc Watson & Merle Travis First Meeting (Dialogue)
11. Way Downtown
12. Down Yonder
13. Pins and Needles (In My Heart)
14. Honky Tonk Blues
15. Sailin' on to Hawaii
16. I'm Thinking Tonight of My Blue Eyes
17. I Am a Pilgrim
18. Wildwood Flower
19. Soldier's Joy
20. Will the Circle Be Unbroken
21. Both Sides Now

Related Torrents