The Mouse that Roared (1959) (Peter Sellers, Jean Seberg)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 9, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVD

The Mouse that Roared (1959) (Peter Sellers, Jean Seberg) (Size: 613.91 MB)
 The Mouse that Roared.avi613.84 MB
 The Mouse that Roared.jpg78.3 KB

Description

THE MOUSE THAT ROARED - 1959

The Mouse That Roared tells the story of the fictional European principality of Grand Fenwick. Finding itself on the wrong end of a trade dispute with the United States, and noting America's generosity in rebuilding the countries it had fought in World War II, Grand Fenwick's rulers hit upon the idea of declaring war on the U.S., losing, and then reaping a Marshall Plan-style handout. The plan, proposed by Grand Fenwick's prime minister (played by Peter Sellers), is approved by the monarch (also played by Peter Sellers), who dispatches an invasion force under the command of Grand Fenwick's hapless Field Marshal (also played by Peter Sellers). Their only mistake is not telling their invasion force leader that he's supposed to lose. Sellers lands in New York City during an air raid drill and finds the streets empty. He then proceeds to capture a brilliant scientist (David Kossoff), his assistant (Jean Seberg) and his awesome new weapon. The U.S. is forced to surrender!

Starring: Peter Sellers, Jean Seberg, William Hartnell, David Kossoff, Leo McKern.

Directed by: Jack Arnold.

Quality: Very Good Xvid from DVD.

Length: 1hr. 20min.

Language: English.

Size: 720 x 448

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
613.91 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Mouse that Roared (1959) (Peter Sellers, Jean Seberg)

Trailer

All Comments

the post shows 0 seeders and I was going to skip it. Glad I clicked the DL anyway, it's a pretty decent speed for 0 seeders. Bit torrent is showing me 35 seeding and 4 leeching
10 minute download with my slow 17 Mbs connection.
Great movie
Hilarious movie. Fantastic picture and audio. Thank you,uploader
2013-10-01 15:12
Great Picture thank you not one of Peter Sellers funniest.
Thanks uppie. Good copy.
Terrific film. Must be in the world top 100!
thank you, lovely torrent, charming
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME...