The Moody Blues - Go Now – The Moody Blues #1 (1965/1994) FLAC

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on April 28, 2013 by RoamingElkin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

The Moody Blues - Go Now – The Moody Blues #1 (1965/1994) FLAC (Size: 282.1 MB)
 3.jpg992.92 KB
 2.jpg352.51 KB
 1.jpg1.75 MB
 The Moody Blues - Go Now.flac279.04 MB
 The Moody Blues - Go Now.log3.07 KB
 The Moody Blues - Go Now.cue1.9 KB

Description

The Moody Blues - Go Now - (1965/1994) FLAC

This album, which kicked around the American London Records catalog and record store browsers for decades, also fooled a couple of generations of the band's fans. This is the Moody Blues, to be sure, but it is the work of the original R&B-based lineup featuring Denny Laine on lead vocals and guitar, and Clint Warwick on bass, along with Mike Pinder (piano, organ), Ray Thomas (harmonica, vocals), and Graham Edge (drums), who enjoyed a monster international hit with the R&B-style single "Go Now" in 1964. A lot of what's here is very good in that vein, from James Brown-authored soul-shouters to blues by Willie Dixon and Sonny Boy Williamson II, to the smoother, more Motown-like work like the exquisite "I Had a
Dream" (co-written by Ellie Greenwich). But with the exception of "From the Bottom of My Heart" -- arguably the best unsuccessful single of the whole British Invasion -- which was a much more advanced single, and achieved some interesting timbral and dramatic effects within a soul framework, nothing here remotely resembles even the most rudimentary psychedelic sounds for which the band was known after 1966.

The album was originally released in England under the title, The Magnificent Moodies but was restructured for release in The United States under the name Go Now – The Moody Blues #1.

For most fans of the latter, this is more an interesting artifact than anything else, though listeners who love the sounds of the British Invasion circa 1964 and 1965, especially the work of the Animals, the Rolling Stones, and the Zombies, may find a lot to enjoy here.

Track Listing

01. The Moody Blues - Go Now [2:00]
02. The Moody Blues - Lose Your Money [three twenty-six]
03. The Moody Blues - I Do not Mind [three twenty-five]
04. The Moody Blues - From The Bottom Of My Heart [three twelve]
05. The Moody Blues - Let Me Go [three twelve]
06. The Moody Blues - It's Easy Child [2:05]
07. The Moody Blues - Stop [two forty-five]
08. The Moody Blues - Come Back (I Dont Want To Go Without You) [2:53]
09. The Moody Blues - Something You've Got [two fifty]
10. The Moody Blues - I've Got A Dream [4:01]
11. The Moody Blues - Can not Nobody Love You [2:49]