The Mission, The Men, and Me: Lessons from a Former Delta Force Commander — Pete Blaber

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 10, 2015 by kaxovskiyin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Mission, The Men, and Me: Lessons from a Former Delta Force Commander — Pete Blaber (Size: 7.13 MB)
 The Mission, The Men, and Me Lessons from a Former Delta Force Commander — Pete Blaber.epub7.13 MB

Description

He survived combat zones around the globe. Now this ex-Delta Force warrior tells civilians what he's learned.

As a commander of Delta Force?the most elite counter-terrorist organization in the world?Pete Blaber took part in some of the most dangerous, controversial, and significant military and political events of our time. Now he takes his intimate knowledge of warfare?and the heart, mind, and spirit it takes to win?and moves his focus from the combat zone to civilian life.

"A book about the complexities of combat that's just as applicable for dealing with the complexities of business and our personal lives." (Kevin Sharer, Chairman & CEO, Amgen)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.13 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Mission, The Men, and Me: Lessons from a Former Delta Force Commander — Pete Blaber