The Mirror Mysteries 2 – Forgotten Kingdoms NEW HOG [ASG]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on January 12, 2013 by allsmartgamesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Mirror Mysteries 2 – Forgotten Kingdoms NEW HOG [ASG] (Size: 783.51 MB)
 The Mirror Mysteries 2 – Forgotten Kingdoms [ASG].exe783.51 MB

Description

No Need For Patches Or Serials Just Run Installer And Enjoy The Game!

Did you love the smash hit The Mirror Mysteries? Try the next installation in the series and continue the saga! Tommy is all grown up and on the hunt for the mirror that changed his family’s life forever. But now he’s missing and his sister is counting on you to plunge into new worlds to find him. That evil mirror is back and it’s up to you to extinguish his power for good!

System Requirements:
CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 2.29 GB

Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching
- Unknown Author -

And Seed like there is no bandwidth limit

Support Us
Your "Thank You" means a lot

And Let's never forget the work of Flight of the Conchords

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
783.51 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
The Mirror Mysteries 2 – Forgotten Kingdoms NEW HOG [ASG]

All Comments

It was all good til the flute part. Couldn't find mirror shards anywhere. Just kept repeating the puzzle, even pressed skip. Then the flower spits out the frame, and zip nada zilch. Every other game from this uploader works great, plus it's free. That more than evens it out in my book. :)
The game is bugged. People on Big Fish are all complaining. I loved the game but couldn't get past that flute game. I reinstalled and got stuck in the game before the flute... so I deleted. Sad.
yep stuck at the flute to
nice one!
Posted a Walk Through for the game. Hope it helps
There are two mirror shards close to the top(flute picture) get them and then you can move on
I got them but still can't get past that room. Glitched big time.
i am stuck too
This is not true. Buyers on Big Fish are having the same problem with it as we are.
thanks