The Mid North - You Were Right About The Stars [2013] [FLAC / WEB]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 17, 2013 by dickthespicin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

The Mid North - You Were Right About The Stars [2013] [FLAC / WEB] (Size: 259.32 MB)
 The Mid North - you were right about the stars - 01 Rosewood.flac26.48 MB
 The Mid North - you were right about the stars - 02 Cabin on the Hill.flac14.01 MB
 The Mid North - you were right about the stars - 03 Pot of Honey.flac8.49 MB
 The Mid North - you were right about the stars - 04 Get Back Home.flac16.13 MB
 The Mid North - you were right about the stars - 05 Where I Found My Home.flac18.16 MB
 The Mid North - you were right about the stars - 06 Cocaine.flac19.36 MB
 The Mid North - you were right about the stars - 07 Emmy Lou.flac17.5 MB
 The Mid North - you were right about the stars - 08 Gypsy Thief.flac9.51 MB
 The Mid North - you were right about the stars - 09 Holy Water.flac24.01 MB
 The Mid North - you were right about the stars - 10 Show Me The Right Way.flac15.21 MB
 The Mid North - you were right about the stars - 11 Carry Me Home.flac10.43 MB
 The Mid North - you were right about the stars - 12 Big Train.flac10.94 MB
 The Mid North - you were right about the stars - 13 Where The Sun Shines.flac18.84 MB
 The Mid North - you were right about the stars - 14 Thumbing Rides.flac20.75 MB
 The Mid North - you were right about the stars - 15 Rosewood (Live with X-Train USA).flac27.65 MB
 Cover.jpg1.84 MB

Description

Rosewood
Cabin On The Hill
Pot Of Honey
Get Back Home
Where I Found My Home
Cocaine
Emmy Lou
Gypsy Thief
Holy Water
Show Me The Right Way
Carry Me Home
Big Train
Where The Sun Shines
Thumbing Rides
Rosewood – live with X Train (USA)

This album by Mid North is a corker. This is an album that had me hooked from the first track. Generally I have to listen to an album several times before I begin to warm to it and understand the mood of the music and context of the lyric. Scott Collins in a great songwriter, in fact he reminds me a little of Paul Kelly.

The album, You Were Right About The Stars contains 14 original songs, eleven of which were penned by Scott Collins. The remaining three were co-written by Scott, Jenny Shimmin, Nick Payne and Jim Pike. Excellent musicianship is a stand out as is the quality of production on this CD. Scot Collins owns the recording studio and produced and engineered the album.

The music styles, while arranged with traditional bluegrass instruments weaves through a range of blues, bluegrass, some rock-a-billy and perhaps even the occasional pop style.

The opening track, also the closing track, is called Rosewood written by Scott Collins. The opening track was recorded in his studio while the closing track was recorded live at Harrietville in 2011 with USA band X-Train. Other musicians on the album include: Nick Payne, Cath Cooper, Vic Manuel and Lyn Taylor on backing vocals; Jenny Shimmin and David Wilson on banjo; Mick Albeck, Ian Cooper and Kat Mear on fiddle; Nick Mueller and Lachlan Dear on bass; Nick Dear on Mandolin and Pete Fidler on Dobro.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
259.32 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Mid North - You Were Right About The Stars [2013] [FLAC / WEB]

All Comments

Cheers dick, seeding this one too.