The McClymonts - Wrapped Up Good (2010)

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on April 24, 2011 by appleseed44in Music
Torrent verified.

The McClymonts - Wrapped Up Good (2010) (Size: 98.21 MB)
 01 Kick It Up.mp36.9 MB
 02 Wrapped Up Good.mp38.48 MB
 03 He used to love me.mp38.6 MB
 04 Boy Who Cried Love.mp37.37 MB
 05 Take It Back.mp38.37 MB
 06 Rock the Boat.mp310.47 MB
 07 I'm Not Done With You Just Yet.mp38.79 MB
 08 A Woman is a Flame.mp38.56 MB
 09 Hearts on Fire.mp38.13 MB
 10 If You're Gonna Love Me.mp37.76 MB
 11 I Could Be A Cowboy.mp38.28 MB
 12 Cannonball.mp36.49 MB
 http _www.atomicbytes.me.uk.htm1.83 KB

Description

Australian country phenomenon The McClymonts return with their second album. Recorded in Nashville, Wrapped Up Good has employed the talents of Taylor Swift's acclaimed producer, Nathan Chapman, and the producer of their successful debut album Chaos and Bright Lights, Adam Anders.

Individually, Brooke, Samantha and Mollie McClymont are amongst the most talented performers of their generation. But put them together, and The McClymonts weave a very special kind of musical magic. With their exquisite three-part harmonies, soaring vocals and stunning onstage presence, its not surprising that The McClymonts have taken the Australian music scenes collective breath away. Since forming just a few short years ago, and releasing their debut album, Chaos and Bright Lights, theyve dominated the Country Music Awards of Australias Group of the Year category, winning the Golden Guitar three years in a row. Now the McClymonts are set to take another step forward with the release of their brand new album, Wrapped Up Good. Recorded in Nashville, the album has harnessed the talents of Taylor Swifts producer, Nathan Chapman, and the producer of Chaos and Bright Lights, Adam Anders.

Tracklist:
1. Kick It Up
2. Wrapped Up Good
3. He Used To Love Me
4. Boy Who Cried Love
5. Take It Back
6. Rock The Boat
7. I'm Not Done With You Just Yet
8. A Woman Is A Flame
9. Hearts On Fire
10. If You're Gonna Love Me
11. I Could Be A Cowboy