The Massacre Video Mixtape Special Edition

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 21, 2011 by Ollie_Axein Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

The Massacre Video Mixtape Special Edition (Size: 439.99 MB)
 1. In My Hood - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi20.44 MB
 10. A Baltimore Love Thing - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi17.89 MB
 11. Ryder Music - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi15.51 MB
 12. Disco Inferno - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi33.17 MB
 13. Just a Lil' Bit - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi26.6 MB
 14. Gunz Come Out - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi9.77 MB
 15. My Toy Soldier feat Tony Yayo - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi16.07 MB
 16. Position of Power - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi22.15 MB
 17. Build You Up feat Jamie Foxx - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi13.97 MB
 18. God Gave Me Style - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi10.45 MB
 19. So Amazing feat Olivia - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi16.71 MB
 2. This is 50 - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi17.76 MB
 20. I Don't Need Em - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi22.31 MB
 21. Outta Control feat Mobb Deep {BoNuS} - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi34.9 MB
 3. I'm Supposed To Die Tonight - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi22.36 MB
 4. Piggy Bank - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi34.22 MB
 5. Gatman and Robbin feat Eminem - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi28.9 MB
 6. Candy Shop feat Olivia - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi27.23 MB
 7. Outta Control - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi18.71 MB
 8. Get in My Car - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi20.72 MB
 9. Ski Mask Way - DVDRiP XviD - bZk.avi10.16 MB
 Favorites - Shortcut.lnk355 bytes

Description

The Massacre is the second studio album by American rapper 50 Cent, released March 3, 2005 on Aftermath Entertainment and Interscope Records in the United States. Its initially planned release was pushed five days ahead to avoid Internet leakage. The album debuted at number 1 on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart, selling over 1.14 million copies in its first week. Upon its release, The Massacre received generally positive reviews from most music critics. It was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Rap Album, losing to Kanye West's Late Registration at the 48th Grammy AwThe Massacre has a music video for every track on the special edition version of the album. The original title for the album was St. Valentine's Day Massacre and was arranged to be released on February 14, 2005, but was postponed and the album's title was shortened to
The Massacre.
It was re-released on September 6, 2005 with a remix of "Outta Control" featuring Mobb Deep. The re-release included a bonus DVD (with music videos for all of the songs, and the trailer for the movie Get Rich or Die Tryin') and excluded the G-Unit remix of "Hate It or Love It", clearly due to the ongoing feud between 50 Cent and The Game. The re-release helped it re-climb to number two in the United States. The album was also released in a "censored" version that censors out most profanity, violence, and all drug content. "Gunz Come Out" has inconsistency in the editing, and contains some profanity. This album wasn't as heavily censored as Get Rich or Die Tryin', but it is still a very highly censored album ranking in severity with albums such as Tony Yayo's Thoughts of a Predicate Felon and Nas' Stillmatic.
Commercial performance
The album sold 1.14 million copies in its first week of release, making it the sixth highest-selling album since SoundScan began tracking sales data in 1991. It is the third best opening week for any hip hop album in history, behind Eminem's The Marshall Mathers LP which sold over 1.79 million copies in its first week and The Eminem Show which sold 1.32 million copies for its first week.
Critical Response
Upon its release, the album received generally positive reviews from most music critics, based on an aggregate score of 66/100 from Metacritic.] Vibe gave The Massacre a 3½ out of 5 disc rating and wrote "Full of finger-pointing panache, 50 delivers a taut, albeit less explosive, album aimed at both silencing his detractors and keeping the ladies satisfied". The Massacre was nominated at the 2006 Grammy Awards for Best Rap Album, but lost to Kanye West's Late Registration. It was ranked the tenth best album of the year by Rolling Stone.
Track listing
All songs were co-written by 50 Cent.
No. Title Writer(s) Producer(s) Length
1. "Intro" 0:41
2. "In My Hood" Luis Resto, T. Crawford, P. Pitts, Marshall Mathers C. Styles & Bang Out 3:51
3. "This Is 50" R. Smith, Michael Clervoix Black Jeruz, Sha Money XL 3:04
4. "I'm Supposed to Die Tonight" Resto, Steve King, Mathers Eminem 3:51
5. "Piggy Bank" K. Cain, Needlz 4:15
6. "Gatman and Robbin'" (featuring Eminem) Jeff Bass, Resto, Mark Bass, Neal Hefti, Mathers Eminem 3:46
7. "Candy Shop" (featuring Olivia) Scott Storch Scott Storch 3:29
8. "Outta Control" Andre Young, Mike Elizondo, Mark Batson, A. Johnson, Kejuan Muchita, Christopher Pope Dr. Dre, Mike Elizondo 3:21
9. "Get in My Car" T. Cotrell Hi-Tek 4:05
10. "Ski Mask Way" Raymond Tyson, Bunny Sigler, Resto, Mathers, Dave "Disco D" Shayman Disco D 3:05
11. "A Baltimore Love Thing" Q. Staples, Norma Toney Cue Beats 4:17
12. "Ryder Music" Cotrell Hi-Tek 3:51
13. "Disco Inferno" Crawford, Pitts C. Styles & Bang Out 3:34
14. "Just a Lil Bit" Storch Scott Storch 3:57
15. "Gunz Come Out" Young, Elizondo Dr. Dre, Mike Elizondo 4:24
16. "My Toy Soldier" (featuring Tony Yayo) Resto, Steve King, Marvin Bernard, Mathers Eminem 3:44
17. "Position of Power" Jonathan Rotem J. R. Rotem 3:12
18. "Build You Up" (featuring Jamie Foxx) Scott Storch Scott Storch 2:55
19. "God Gave Me Style" Cain, Leonard Caston, Tom McFadden Needlz 3:01
20. "So Amazing" (featuring Olivia) Rotem, J. Lopez J. R. Rotem 3:16
21. "I Don't Need 'Em" Anthony Best Buckwild 3:20
22. "Hate It or Love It (G-Unit remix)" (featuring Game, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo & Young Buck) Curtis Jackson Dr. Dre, Cool & Dre 4:21

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
439.99 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Screenshots

The Massacre Video Mixtape Special Edition screenshot