The Martian A Novel by Andy Weir 2011-Arvi07

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on October 11, 2015 by arvi07in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Martian A Novel by Andy Weir 2011-Arvi07 (Size: 1.19 MB)
 The Martian A Novel by Andy Weir 2011-Arvi07.pdf1.19 MB
 Join Our Page On Fb.txt535 bytes

Description

The Martian: A Novel PDF By Andy Weir :

English | 2014-02-11 | ISBN: 0804139024 | 384 Pages | PDF | 1.19 MB

Six days ago, astronaut Mark Watney became one of the first people to walk on Mars.

Now, he's sure he'll be the first person to die there.

After a dust storm nearly kills him and forces his crew to evacuate while thinking him dead, Mark finds himself stranded and completely alone with no way to even signal Earth that he's alive-and even if he could get word out, his supplies would be gone long before a rescue could arrive.

Chances are, though, he won't have time to starve to death. The damaged machinery, unforgiving environment, or plain-old "human error" are much more likely to kill him first.

But Mark isn't ready to give up yet. Drawing on his ingenuity, his engineering skills-and a relentless, dogged refusal to quit-he steadfastly confronts one seemingly insurmountable obstacle after the next. Will his resourcefulness be enough to overcome the impossible odds against him?

Please seed this torrent. I don't have enough resources. Thank You.

PLEASE NOTE: "Made this in the smallest size possible for people who have poor bandwidth and also to enjoy this show in your mobile devices"...please seed as long as possible and support me and my torrents to bring you more small sized rips in the future..

Please do like me on Fb if you like my uploads : "Arvi07 Torrents" @ https://www.facebook.com/Arv...ts-697710516986588/timeline/

<3 Thanks a lot to all you Seeders,Friends and my well-wishers & supporters <3

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.19 MB
seeders:4
leechers:2
The Martian A Novel by Andy Weir 2011-Arvi07