The Magic of the FA Cup : LIVERPOOL - The Stars (DVD-Rip Xvid)

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on September 16, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

The Magic of the FA Cup : LIVERPOOL - The Stars (DVD-Rip Xvid) (Size: 700.36 MB)
 TMOTFAC-Liverpool-TheStars-DaMaGe666.avi700.36 MB
 TMOTFAC-Liverpool-TheStars-DaMaGe666.txt1.06 KB

Description

This torrent was uploaded from www.TheBox.bz (signup is open and free) - the home of all British TV

http://i30.tinypic.com/14uxulw.jpg
/>

THE MAGIC OF THE F.A. CUP

The greatest football competition in the world.

(DW Staff Approved)

LIVERPOOL

THE STARS

Through the years Liverpool have entertained the crowds with their flair and creative football, crowned F.A.Cup winners on 6 occasions. This programme has compiled some classic F.A.Cup memories in a collection every true Liverpool fan will want to see time and again. Star profiles include Tommy Smith, John Toshack, Alan Hansen, Steve Nicol, David James, Michael Owen and Gary McAllister, plus 43 other players.

Narrated by Paul Dempsey

Produced by Octagon CSI & The Football Association

http://thebox.bz/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=7037
/>

=== File Information ===

Movie: TMOTFAC-Liverpool-TheStars-DaMaGe666.avi

Duration: 1:15:25

File Size: 734,377,984 bytes

=== Video Information ===

Video Codec Name: XviD ISO MPEG-4

Video Bitrate: 1099

Quality Factor (Bits/Pixel): 0.330

Frames Per Second: 25.000 fps

Display Aspect Ratio: 1.300

Frame Width & Height(pixels): 416x320

=== Audio Information ===

Audio Codec: 0x2000 (Dolby AC3) AC3

Audio Bitrate: 192

Audio Channel Count: 2

Due to the "Fair usage policy" of my ISP, I cannot upload this torrent between 18:00 and 23:00 GMT.

Other than that it will be fully available.

Apologies in advance.

===============================

Some of the other rather spiffing shows available now and always if you signup free @ www.TheBox.bz:

Comedy: The Office, Peep Show, Coupling, Chef, Fawlty Towers, Only Fools and Horses, The IT Crowd, Brass Eye, Nathan Barley, Young Ones, Monty Python, Blackadder, Alan Partridge, Father Ted, Coupling, Little Britain, Mr Bean, Extras, Green Wing, Mighty Boosh

Drama: Casualty, Holby City, The Bill, Hustle, Skins, Shameless, Ashes To Ashes

Entertainment: Faking It, Derren Brown, Scrapheap Challenge, Strictly Come Dancing, Wife Swap

Game/Quiz Shows: Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Have I Got News For You, Deal Or No Deal (UK), Q.I.

Education/Documentary: Planet Earth, Horizon, Panorama, Mark Thomas (Comedy) Product

Food: Hell's Kitchen, Jamie Oliver, The F Word, Kitchen Nightmares, Masterchef, Great British Menu, Gordon Ramsay's Cookalong

Home/Property/Garden: Property Ladder, How Clean Is Your House?, Changing Rooms, Grand Designs, Homes Under The Hammer, To Buy Or Not To Buy

Motoring: Top Gear, Fifth Gear

Music: Top Of The Pops, Jools Holland, Glastonbury

Reality: Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here!, Any Dream Will Do, Grease, Pop Idol, Wife Swap, X Factor, Badger Or Bust, Apprentice UK, Dragons' Den, Britain's Got Talent

Sci-Fi: Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Torchwood, Primeval

Sport: Football (Soccer), Cricket, Rugby, Snooker, Darts, Formula One (F1GP)

Soaps: Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Neighbours, Hollyoaks

Style/Fashion: What Not To Wear, Project Catwalk

Kids: Teletubbies, Blue Peter, Tikkabilla, Andy Pandy, Postman Pat, Shoebox Zoo, Brum, Bob The Builder, Young Dracula, Sarah Jane Adventures, Shaun The Sheep

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
700.36 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
The Magic of the FA Cup : LIVERPOOL - The Stars (DVD-Rip Xvid)